💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"Gaga ruined AHS"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

vanus
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

100% agreed. There were some nice moments throughout. I still remember that moment where she said she was only barely pregnant and yet had a massive belly. That scene was impeccably acted. There were some moments of brilliance there throughout, but they weren't constant.

I'd like to see that improve next time :nick: But yeah, she needs a better role 

imma cut a bitch

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
3 hours ago, Didymus said:

There are some fan cams sometimes but that's rare for an actual play instead of a musical. I mean, recording is forbidden and it's rarely done for obvious reasons, plus they rarely get a dvd release or whatever.

So I fear you'll have to see it in real life and then hold on to th

Tbh i think that's the best way to enjoy a play. It's traditional and it preserves the excitement of the people who attend such plays. The only bad thing is people who have no access to the actual destination of where the play is held will never get to see them, nor will it be introduced globally to everyone.

Didymus
22 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Tbh i think that's the best way to enjoy a play. It's traditional and it preserves the excitement of the people who attend such plays. The only bad thing is people who have no access to the actual destination of where the play is held will never get to see them, nor will it be introduced globally to everyone.

They should make dvd's tbh :diane:

Or like livestream it for just one night :diane: I dunno, something, it's so sad to not be able to keep it with you. And tbh, on a more pessimistic note, it's also a little manipulative. Wanna see it again? Buy another ticket. I guess that's fair in another sense too, but plays don't run forever, so that's just not ok.

Bradley
44 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Or like livestream it for just one night :diane: I dunno, something, it's so sad to not be able to keep it with you. And tbh, on a more pessimistic note, it's also a little manipulative. Wanna see it again? Buy another ticket. I guess that's fair in another sense too, but plays don't run forever, so that's just not ok.

Yeah I think DVDs are a good idea but for some reason they don't produce them. I also wonder how Tony award voters vote, I mean you have to be someone who regularly attend plays as part of your job to actually be able to vote without prejudice.

Jenniferella
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Some plays are done over and over for years, that's why they don't release them as DVD or other : they want people to keep buying tickets 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Didymus
1 minute ago, DevilHeart said:

Some plays are done over and over for years, that's why they don't release them as DVD or other : they want people to keep buying tickets 

Those are only the really big ones tho :ohno:

Anyway, I guess the memory is still the strongest. I bought countless dvd's over the years and I'm only watching 2% of them like once a year :rip: So yeah. Maybe I'm overrating recordings in that respect.

MJHolland

Nah, AHS was ruined two seasons before Gaga lol. 

Gaha is my favorite celebrity/public figure in the world and I couldn't bring myself to watch Hotel. Just simply awful. 

If this season isn't as good as 1 or 2, the show will probably be canceled 

ItsTommyBitch
16 hours ago, SKANK said:

I agree that it was poorly executed, nearly every season of Horror Story is, but in Coven's case that is why it was so charming. It was pure camp. I think that is why it will have a longer shelf life then the other seasons. Twenty years from now sensitive twinks will be watching it with their friends, enjoying how retro and camp it is, screaming Balenciaga and Knotty Pine at their TV's.

As for the gratuitous sex, I don't think it has anymore then the other seasons.

Can't wait for this future :giveup:

Mess, I don't want to be an old gay though, then im immediately creepy if im not a daddy :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Hellspont

Jessica Lange was great the first two seasons, they then wrote her the same god damn character 2 more times. I didn't really notice her absence in Season 5, the show has always been for me, about Sarah Paulson and kathy bates. And Gaga was solid, Flicker was the best episode of the season.

phantasmas
On July 5, 2016 at 4:55 PM, Morphine Prince said:

I actually don't know but whoever it is needs to be gone NOW. 

dont they have a writers room? i think ryan even said they have multiple scenarios planned out in case they switch things up halfway thru a season.

no source besides me watching a tv show where they interview writers/creators & ryan was on :spin:

imo, their indecisiveness is starting to affect them? 

colbyxreeves
On 7/5/2016 at 7:51 PM, Morphine Prince said:

2. Jessica Lange was in Freakshow and that was the worst season BY FAR. I STILL have not watched the last two episodes and do not desire to and it's been more than a year. 

tumblr_nd7l9dh2BH1r72dfyo1_500.gif

let's funk downtown

Sizzily
On 7/5/2016 at 7:26 PM, SKANK said:

I agree that it was poorly executed, nearly every season of Horror Story is, but in Coven's case that is why it was so charming. It was pure camp. I think that is why it will have a longer shelf life then the other seasons. Twenty years from now sensitive twinks will be watching it with their friends, enjoying how retro and camp it is, screaming Balenciaga and Knotty Pine at their TV's.

As for the gratuitous sex, I don't think it has anymore then the other seasons.

This is exactly why I hated that season. :emma: 

One Banned Boi

James19709

Oh please, AHS has always been incredibly weak.

(Inb4 someone with mediocre taste quotes me and changes it to incredible)

swakby
On 6.07.2016 г. at 2:51 AM, Morphine Prince said:

Now that the AHS: 6 premiere date has been announced, the haters are out again. I see people saying "Oh, Gaga will be involved so this season won't be good, bring Jessica Lange back" 

Let me make this clear to you ALL: 

1. Jessica Lange is an amazing actress, yes, but one actor does not make an entire show. 

2. Jessica Lange was in Freakshow and that was the worst season BY FAR. I STILL have not watched the last two episodes and do not desire to and it's been more than a year. 

3. Blame the writers of the show. They all need to be FIRED. 

4. Gaga was good and many loved her performance on the show. She did better than many were expecting. 

um excuse me Freakshow is nowhere near the worst season. Hotel is undeniably the most boring thing AHS has ever done.

Archived