❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
opinion

"Gaga ruined AHS"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga
6 minutes ago, Misaki said:

I personally think Coven is hated for all the wrong reasons. It has some great scenes and some pretty good lines.

I agree on this, but the overall storyline is a MESS. It has no horror / iconic moments. Sometimes it felt to me like a black comedy. After all, it gave birth to Scream Queens :icega:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hotel was okay. it's not bad and it's not good either.  it's just the plot was weak. awful characters. Gaga  Saved the season. she did so well. the countess was amazing. so no she did not ruin ahs. the writers did ruin the show. 

SKANK
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

Coven is to cringey to watch for me.

The Gari's scene masturbating with the minotaur is just by far the most awkward and cringey thing ever.

That scene exemplifies everything I want from American Horror Story. A morbidly obese African American woman finger blasting her KFC bucket in order to seduce a 200 year old Minotaur? Television gold.

TheFamousLM

Gaga was actually the best thing of the season. Hotel's worse things were those little kids. 

Seeka
2 minutes ago, SKANK said:

That scene exemplifies everything I want from American Horror Story. A morbidly obese African American woman finger blasting her KFC bucket in order to seduce a 200 year old Minotaur? Television gold.

I don't know why I just disliked it.

Coven was great concept with poor execution. And a lot of unneeded sex.

And what you just described sounds like something from a Nitro+CHiRAL vn.

Alcina Dimitrescu
5 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

I agree on this, but the overall storyline is a MESS. It has no horror / iconic moments. Sometimes it felt to me like a black comedy. After all, it gave birth to Scream Queens :icega:

Dont you dare.

Mister Gaga
1 minute ago, SecretWeapon said:

Dont you dare.

Literally the only one. And it's not iconic. It's just funny, it doesn't belong to AHS

Katsuki Bakugo

People just want to complain about everything. I don't see you complainers out there doing anything on this level. SO either shut up and enjoy it or don't watch it and stop complaining. 

Its just as bad as people who don't vote but complain about the government. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

SKANK
4 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I agree that it was poorly executed, nearly every season of Horror Story is, but in Coven's case that is why it was so charming. It was pure camp. I think that is why it will have a longer shelf life then the other seasons. Twenty years from now sensitive twinks will be watching it with their friends, enjoying how retro and camp it is, screaming Balenciaga and Knotty Pine at their TV's.

As for the gratuitous sex, I don't think it has anymore then the other seasons.

mucinex

u said freakshow was the worst season so i will not take ur opinion into consideration. sorry.

Xgongiviguess
6 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

u said freakshow was the worst season so i will not take ur opinion into consideration. sorry.

But it was...

Yuuri
23 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Well what do you expect from a bunch of teens/young adults? 

mucinex
3 minutes ago, Sir Stansalot said:

But it was...

how was it the worst? i liked the storyline, characters, imagery & plot. why is it considered the worst, i really wanna know.

Archived