Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Gaga should Cover 'If It's Over' by Mariah Carey

Noah

Featured Posts

Noah

would ever cover this Song, she'd slay me! It would fit her Vocals! It'd showcase her low vocals and has high belts!

(Also known as one of the best Grammy Vocal Performances of all time)

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

MaryJaneHolland

does gaga still has to prove the world that she's a powerful vocalist?

she'd become a try-hard

if people still hesitate about her vocal, they have otorhinolaryngologic problems 

Creyk

This thread title is way too vague, I mean really? Why didn't you just write: "Gaga should cover If it's over by Mariah Carey". The title would at least let people know what this is going to be about.....

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

This thread title is way too vague, I mean really? Why didn't you just write: "Gaga should cover If it's over by Mariah Carey". The title would at least let people know what this is going to be about.....

Clickbait tbh

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Noah
23 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

does gaga still has to prove the world that she's a powerful vocalist?

Yes.

The Grammys, Superbowl and Oscars are not a HUGE event outside of the US. I would love her to do something in Europe which would grab more attention here. Most of my class did not know about Lady Gaga's phenomenal Oscar Performance until I showed them. 

Also, why would you not like to hear her do this. I wish VH1 would do another 'Divas' Special, with Gaga and other big Vocalists, which would get aired all around the world :) 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Noah
7 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Changed it for you :) 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Noahhh said:

The Grammys, Superbowl and Oscars are not a HUGE event outside of the US. I would love her to do something in Europe which would grab more attention here. Most of my class did not know about Lady Gaga's phenomenal Oscar Performance until I showed them. 

They are! Especially The Oscars. The Oscars are huge here and the media was full about Gaga's performances both in 2015 and 2016. Where are you from in Europe? I'm from Macedonia and The Oscars are huge here.

1 minute ago, Noahhh said:

Also, why would you not like to hear her do this.

I'd like to. But I'm kinda getting bored of Gaga covering songs to showcase her vocals.. 

Harry
6 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

Yes.

Also, why would you not like to hear her do this. I wish VH1 would do another 'Divas' Special, with Gaga and other big Vocalists, which would get aired all around the world :) 

The Oscars are... They get watched by over 60m people worldwide each year - not to mention the global press coverage that follows the day after. And if something like the Oscars didn't show off her vocals enough then a VH1 special certainly wouldn't.

Killa

Sorry heney as much as i love that song and Gaga girl, this is really not for her. And i'm tired of her singing songs to showcase her voice, i want musicianGa, not DivaGa

The more obsessed you are about singing the more obtuse you become

Archived