Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

LG5 lead single premiere on Beats 1?

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

It seems as if its the new way to premiere music. Drake premiered his 'Views' album on there and so did Ariana Grande with 'Dangerous Woman'. Gaga is also a part of it so I think it would be a great idea since the station is on 24/7 worldwide and is at all Apple device users' fingertips. Hopefully an interview will follow shortly after the airing of the song, they're usually great interviews!

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, AlanSambista said:

Will be amazing, i want something like the premiere of BTW.. 

Yas this was so so exciting 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

lxdygxga

I hope she goes all out for the release of this one with an Apple/Beats 1 deal considering how close she is with Jimmy Iovine, and an interview with Zane Lowe would be great too. I really hope Bobby and Interscope have some big plans to let everyone know she's back.

10 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Yas this was so so exciting 

yo jugaba a farmville porque salían cosas de lady gaga y no me enteraba de que estuve continuamente escuchando canciones del disco hasta que salió a la venta .....penoso verdadss

zakariah
26 minutes ago, jvckk said:

I hope she goes all out for the release of this one with an Apple/Beats 1 deal considering how close she is with Jimmy Iovine, and an interview with Zane Lowe would be great too. I really hope Bobby and Interscope have some big plans to let everyone know she's back.

A Zane Lowe interview wld be FANTASTIC. I loved his interviews with Taylor & Adele. It wld be so informative, & maybe she wld even tell us why she took so long to finish this record. 

LUO YI
25 minutes ago, Luigi said:

yo jugaba a farmville porque salían cosas de lady gaga y no me enteraba de que estuve continuamente escuchando canciones del disco hasta que salió a la venta .....penoso verdadss

:air: que mierda. Al menos lo escuchaste antes. :flutter:

The night sky tells all

BibleThisWay

Didn't Jimmy Iovine have a major part/create Apple Music with Apple? I have no doubt she'll premiere the single there and maybe have it as an Apple Music streaming exclusive for the first week or so (but available to purchase digitally and physically)

Gohan
46 minutes ago, Luigi said:

Eres un sexy flop

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_5bbjnhwqfww8

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Battle 4 Ur Life

YAS. That's the way to go tbh.

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Archived