Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5: All you need to know

QueenGaga

Featured Posts

Yuuri
22 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

This shows that she is going back to where it all began (The Fame era) and back to her country roots (or routes) 

Ain't she a white chick that grew up in the upper rich side of New York, then growing up to sing alt. rock and covers.

Very country.

bambi96

I'm sure I've seen countless times that she's still trying to figure out what she wants her message to be. Just the other day, her manager, Bobby said the album is NOT finished, or close to.

QueenGaga
11 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Ain't she a white chick that grew up in the upper rich side of New York, then growing up to sing alt. rock and covers.

Very country.

Country roots can be used to tell when someone goes back to where it all began. It's a metaphor  

QueenGaga
12 minutes ago, bambi96 said:

I'm sure I've seen countless times that she's still trying to figure out what she wants her message to be. Just the other day, her manager, Bobby said the album is NOT finished, or close to.

Only the Mark tracks and mixing left 

JupiterDrive
40 minutes ago, TheFamousLM said:

Don't forget caterpillars and butterflies :stalkga:

Now seriously I really hope she has already defined a theme and yes it probably has to do with the concept of chaos.

i think shes done with the butterfly thing i think it was more for the first version of lg5 aka when redone was her main producer

QueenGaga
1 minute ago, iFameMonzter said:

i think shes done with the butterfly thing i think it was more for the first version of lg5 aka when redone was her main producer

It's the decided theme 

Klonoa

My theory is that that will be something to do with Goddess Psyche, that is the second come of VENUS. She was Venus in ARTPOP, now she is Psyche. Psyche is a goddess with BUTTERFLY wings, maybe she is an angel on Gaga's vision, an angel with butterfly wings, the Chaos Angel. :koons:

PMKKARDASHiAN
1 hour ago, Misaki said:

Very country.

Am I the only one who thought "well, she is italian... :lolga:" when I ready 'country' 

Archived