💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

The Edge Of Glory & Yoü And I are VEVO Certified!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Haroon
3 hours ago, JusticeforVenus said:

will u give WP for that racist rule??? :duck: that rule is una mierda

Yes we can give WP for it :tongue: Gotta remember that this is a site in English, so if there are chunks of posts in another language that aren't understandable then they just stretch the thread for others and are technically 'Pointless Posts' to the majority so can be warned as such :omg: If you want to discuss the rule further please make a thread under the Support section :) I've said my part here so not gonna say anymore for fear of derailing :laughga: 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ferrer Zorola
4 hours ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

Qué raro ver a alguien hablando español por aquí :laughga:

But Yoü And I has been certified also, hasn't it?

in some countries it is :laughga: 
I don't know anymore lmao besides it's a only a matter of time 

LIFE IS GOOD

Schwerk

I will and won't ever understand the importance of this. The achievement of lots of views I get, but whats to point of sticking a label on it ? How does it help gaga if her fans keep playing her videos over and over to get them certified? It would mean a lot more if she reached new audiences who help her numbers climb.

Maybe it's an American thing that has always irked me, like how they feel the need to name every award and accomplishment an artist ever received before announcing them. For some reason I don't really care about numbers and awards I guess. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

nikola

CONGRATS

TALENT ALWAYS WINS!!!!!!!

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Brian Ryan

when a small fraction of fans watch the video a million times. It doesn't feel quite as an achievement than when people just the video cause they enjoy it. It's cheating for no reason. Anyway, congrats to both. The Edge of Glory is my second favorite video after Judas from BTW.

Archived