Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Gaga: Urban Cowgirl

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

TCHIKITAH

Gaga seems to be getting more country lately I really hope we get more 'You and I' tunes for LG5, the whole down to earth vibe is making me exited. Her bae Taylor clearly has influenced her style lately and I love it . You go Urban Cowgirl deliver that fresh look!

PartySick

Here for the attitude but country is literally the only genre of music that I hate :flop:

Shut up, ningen

TCHIKITAH
Just now, Varo Yan said:

not country, but rock n roll

Shake it up America!

PaperIz
8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Here for the attitude but country is literally the only genre of music that I hate :flop:

Listen to Sam Hunt, I could see her doing country like that tbh. Very pop/R&B but still country vibes. Of course I LOVE country so even if she did a classic sounding country record I would be ALIVE lol

Miracle

...but the looks she has been slaying lately are not country. i'd define them as modern grunge with a touch of minimalism.

TCHIKITAH
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

...but the looks she has been slaying lately are not country. i'd define them as modern grunge with a touch of minimalism.

Lol urban 

Alien Tulip

When are people going to realize that Gaga never wears outfits of the aesthetic from the album she's currently working on. We won't know her fashion for the next album until the era actually starts. 

TCHIKITAH
3 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

When are people going to realize that Gaga never wears outfits of the aesthetic from the album she's currently working on. We won't know her fashion for the next album until the era actually starts. 

Bro please enjoy life

Alien Tulip
Just now, Tchikitahkidd said:

Bro please enjoy life

I do enjoy life. I mean I have a masters degree, great friends and family, a lovely boyfriend and am going to celebrate 4th of july at central park tomorrow ;) 

GloZell Green

No c*ntry on LG5 :what: Yoü and I was nice but I'm here for a rock/pop sound.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived