rumor

LG5 Is Finished

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

I know you guys don't trust insiders... and although everything this insider says is very believable, he tweeted this 3 days before Rihanna announced sledgehammer: 

anyways, you guys can read through his profile... theres some interesting stuff, and he claims that there will be many July announcements and many releases in August for Gaga, KP, Britney, etc. He says that LG5's lead is chosen.

There is proof that he could be legit (and he had one of pics except for Gaga's twitter but a lot of his tweets got deleted)

Even if this isnt real, just go through his twitter - theres a lot of interesting and hopefully real info that isn't too far of a stretch. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sunny
1 minute ago, T E A said:

fake. @Sunny, post your video. :poot: 

I don't know where it is :air:

I like dancin', and ponies....

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, ApplauseftAdele said:
many releases in August for Gaga, KP

:icega:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

BuzzcutSeason

my thought on all these accounts is that they have one little piece of information, and the rest is just fake.

He knew the lyric to sledgehammer and now he has something people can use to say he's reliable. 

Done believing these things.

Sizzily

Even if its fake, Interscope better market the **** outta LG5.

One Banned Boi

DeanWinchester

"LG5 is finished."

You can read also interpret it as if it's over. Gaga is over. Abandon hope. :emma:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

I don't believe in this account, but I can't deny that I got a litte hype from this :giveup:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Archived