đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

American Horror Story was trending on Facebook

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

13552729_1373795739313719_1764900815_n.j

I never had the time to post it, here you go.

Sarah Paulson was trending too for her photoshoots.

I got so excited when I saw that it was trending I thought they released teaser videos until I discovered that it was only the 6/? image.

Lion Heart

0bCKaxP.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Carmex

People are over AHS, unless they bring back Jessica Lange or get rid of Gaga, it's viewers will be limited to mostly gay men.

Bradley
Just now, Carmex said:

People are over AHS, unless they bring back Jessica Lange or get rid of Gaga, it's viewers will be limited to mostly gay men.

Just because we have discussions about AHS with mostly gay people on forums doesn't mean there are no straight people at all among the millions of viewers who tune in to watch AHS every week.

Carmex
1 minute ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Just because we have discussions about AHS with mostly gay people on forums doesn't mean there are no straight people at all among the millions of viewers who tune in to watch AHS every week.

The key word in my post was "mostly". But you have to admit the GP has been turned off from AHS since the beginning of Hotel.

Bradley
3 minutes ago, Carmex said:

The key word in my post was "mostly". But you have to admit the GP has been turned off from AHS since the beginning of Hotel.

Even if that's true, I don't think it's Gaga's addition that instigated this. If anything the character (though a good one) of Liz Taylor was a major contributing factor to this. Gaga's role was similar to that of Jessica Lange's.

Carmex
2 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Even if that's true, I don't think it's Gaga's addition that instigated this. If anything the character (though a good one) of Liz Taylor was a major contributing factor to this. Gaga's role was similar to that of Jessica Lange's.

I think you're being ignorant for implying that a transgender character is the reason people were turned off from the show. It's very transparent that people were turned off because of Jessica Lange's departure from the series, as she was a fan favorite and the show's staple actress since the first season.

Bradley

I actually believe Ryan Murphy needs to tone down with his pro-gay agenda. He hires too many gay actors for this show.

Lady Gaga - gay icon

Sarah Paulson - lesbian

Matt Bomer - gay

Denis O'Hare - gay

Cheyenne Jackson - gay

Ryan Murphy - gay

the only straight people are Finn Wittrock, Wes Bentley, Chloe Sevigny, Kathy Bates and Angela Bassett (and Gaga too actually)

BLACKOUTbritney
12 minutes ago, Carmex said:

The big problem with that first episode that turned people off was the drug use. It was WAY too much. People don't want to watch heroine addicts, even if it's acting, it was gross and over the top. That was 1 of the many problems with hotel but I think AHS lost a lot of the GP mid way through Freak Show.

Lizzie Jacobson
3 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I actually believe Ryan Murphy needs to tone down with his pro-gay agenda. He hires too many gay actors for this show.

Lady Gaga - gay icon

Sarah Paulson - lesbian

Matt Bomer - gay

Denis O'Hare - gay

Cheyenne Jackson - gay

Ryan Murphy - gay

the only straight people are Finn Wittrock, Kathy Bates and Angela Bassett (and Gaga too actually)

Gaga is bisexual :awkney:

Bradley
Just now, Carmex said:

I think you're being ignorant for implying that a transgender character is the reason people were turned off from the show. It's very transparent that people were turned off because of Jessica Lange's departure from the series, as she was a fan favorite and the show's staple actress since the first season.

Game of Thrones kills off major characters all the time and yet still has good ratings, because it's a good show. It's not only Jessica who has been the pillar of the show, good writing plays a role too, so as long as season six has good writing, it will do just as fine without Jessica. Jessica WAS good, but you are totally taking away credit deserved by the rest of the cast.

Bradley
1 minute ago, Lizzie Jacobson said:

Gaga is bisexual :awkney:

I know but she has a fiance and to me she looks more like a straight.

Carmex
3 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

The big problem with that first episode that turned people off was the drug use. It was WAY too much. People don't want to watch heroine addicts, even if it's acting, it was gross and over the top. That was 1 of the many problems with hotel but I think AHS lost a lot of the GP mid way through Freak Show.

That and the homosexual scenes. Soft homophobia still exists, and straight people still aren't accepting of seeing so much homosexuality on their favorite TV shows.

I agree to an extent, but if the season that followed Freak Show was a turnaround season starring Jessica, the GP would have easily been turned on again.

Bradley
5 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

That's true. Also the sex though. I don't think parents and children feel comfortable watching Gaga moaning in front of Matt Bomer and Finn Wittrock every week.

Archived