💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bowie's son deleted Gaga's Bowie tribute

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh

What a scumbag. Gaga had an amazing initial performance with many Intel props (the BTS crap + the square thing) and she dropped it all off as a tribute for your father after his death.

The most annoying thing to me is how rude and disrespectful some people can be. Like, shut the **** up. Say thanks. If you didn't like it, move on. Jeez.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK

It's his prerogative isn't it? David was his Father, his opinion on the performance should carry some weight. If he didn't think it was a fitting tribute (and lets be honest, most users on this site agreed at the time that it was a little messy dude to the performance becoming a Bowie tribute at the last minute, and a little tacky having a tribute be corporately sponsored) then maybe it's proper to let the performance be forgotten and not immortalized on youtube.

It's a little nasty for him to pick and choose which tributes to his late Father meet his standards, pitting Lorde against Gaga. It would be kinder to acknowledge the sentiment behind the tribute, rather then the quality of the tribute. But whatever...let him be a jerk.

He lost his Father, we just lost an icon.

TimisaMonster

That's really unfortunate that all those hours of rehearsal and Gaga genuinely mourning her idol are taken away because the child of the deceased didn't want the tribute to be in existence? Whether he deletes the video...it happened...MONTHS ago and will still be in people's memory to the millions that watched it.

Stupid move cuz Gaga is the innocent party in this mess...the son looks like a complete jerk

Poor Gaga...all this "peace" campaigning seems to be doing her more harm than good lately...just let the politicians deal with it and focus on music Gaga....please I'm begging you just stop and movery on. Your efforts are appreciated, but obviously  other valued...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Pacify Him
35 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I never would wish the twitter monsters upon anyone.

That is like unlocking a plague of locusts.

However, it's his own fault he opened the goddamned sealed evil in a can.

Yas Pandora's box :tea:

I’m getting on your nerves

PaperIz
2 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Good I'm a little less angry now :emma:

Princess Die
4 minutes ago, SKANK said:

It's his prerogative isn't it? David was his Father, his opinion on the performance should carry some weight. If he didn't think it was a fitting tribute (and lets be honest, most users on this site agreed at the time that it was a little messy dude to the performance becoming a Bowie tribute at the last minute, and a little tacky having a tribute be corporately sponsored) then maybe it's proper to let the performance be forgotten and not immortalized on youtube.

It's a little nasty for him to pick and choose which tributes to his late Father meet his standards, pitting Lorde against Gaga. It would be kinder to acknowledge the sentiment behind the tribute, rather then the quality of the tribute. But whatever...let him be a jerk.

He lost his Father, we just lost an icon.

It's cool. I'm reuploading the performance as we speak. Duncan can suck a ****. It's not up to him to decide what stays and what goes. :toofunny:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Greg

Are we positive he's the one who got it taken down? It could just be that the contract between Gaga and Intel has ended, or a company bought the rights to it. The only source is an instagram post...

Slayer

Deleted

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Miel
5 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Huh. I wonder what's really happening, then.

3 points in and ready for more

gagajandro25

Now he's saying he has no idea about any of this

tumblr_inline_o7gkdncLlO1r7gm7l_500.gif

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Slayer

Deleted

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

malazam

be kind be kind be kind

i hope he breaks a finger or something

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Schwerk locked this topic

Archived