news

Bowie's son deleted Gaga's Bowie tribute

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusticeforVenus

Gaga should care more for her music...people will always be ungrateful...stop covering songs dear Gaga 

gagajandro25
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Of course the haters on ATRL are living.

xTiTnuuxeB7o5GYzZe.gif

ATRL is a waste dump

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

HEARTHUNTER

Honestly, I wish Gaga was selfish sometimes. Not an egoist, but just selfish. Assholes don't deserve her.

Slayer

Deleted

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Iwontell

LOL, this thread is too funny :laughga:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Princess Die
10 minutes ago, nobody3089 said:

Who knows???:toofunny: I'm just tired of all this bullshit and drama. I just want some new music already. 

Sit back and relax... New music is coming soon (hopefully). 

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Princess Die

Aaaaaaand I got blocked for saying the artRAVE livestream had better camera angles than FlopCraft :air: 

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Slayer

I am so ready for Gaga to show us the artist that SHE wants to be. No more tributes, no more "homages", no more freaking cover songs, no more Bowie lightning stripe or Madonna shoulder pads, no more pretending to be other idols... I want Gaga to be GAGA now. If Bowie thought she was a copycat imitation, then she should step up and prove herself as the original artist that she truly is capable of being.   

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Borislshere

The twitter monsters are holding nothing back :air: he had no idea what he was in for. 

Quasi

I'm actually livid. I loved the visuals on the BTS Intel videos and they gave me a hopeful glimpse into what Gaga's aesthetic could be for the next era. The Bowie tribute (though not my taste) was beautiful in its own right, and by taking it down, this guy is literally looking like the world's most giant ass baby. I hope he regrets this decision.:grr:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

PaperIz
1 minute ago, Devyn said:

The twitter monsters are holding nothing back :air: he had no idea what he was in for. 

Serves him right. This is so terrible. I can't fathom being upset thst someone loved your father enough to pay tribute to him and you attack and destroy them for it

Pacify Him
9 minutes ago, warpedcurrents said:

ATRL is a waste dump

True. I didn't even last 15 posts. Got bored instantly and everything is so cringy to read

I’m getting on your nerves

• Schwerk locked this topic

Archived