Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

AHS 6 Behind The Scenes Video *3-Sec*

rivingtonreb

Featured Posts

rivingtonreb
2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I'm working in the film and television industry, and I'm preeetty sure this wasn't allowed and that this wasn't filmed in front of any boss :lolga: That's the way it is for any audiovisual production, and that ESPECIALLY applies to interns.

Well they posted it and sent it to me so that's not my fault lmao! But oh well. At least I brought something to the table. I doubt it was the actual series my friend saw being filmed but rather a teaser.

GOH sweetie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

Ohhh, so you're the source? This is being discussed on the AHS reddit lmao they're so thirsty for information because of the AHS info blackout (damn Gaga, your impact).

I mean, I'm thirsty for info too haha.

3 points in and ready for more

3 hours ago, JAMES1993 said:

I think maybe season 6 will be theatre themed, like about broad way shows or operas. It's already been revealed someone found out on twitter, that Gaga will be playing an Opera singer who abducts childern. That seems very interesting. Ryan did say every character that each actor plays in each season even though they play different people, they have similar characteristics. So since Gagas first role in Hotel delt with Childern, now this season deals with Childern as well. Gagas characters have a similarity with childern. 

I have a STRONG feeling itll be about theatre. It also takes place in the past as well, and theatre was huge back then. Nowadays, theatre isnt that strong anymore with The general public. Maybe if thats the theme we will see how modern day theatre plays out in American Horror Story. I got this theory from Gagas character if she is an Opera singer,then the "theatre" will have a role in the show either be part of it or be the main theme. 

Haus of dre on twitter which is the most realible source, a while back posted two emojis that were a mask with a smile and the second was a mask with a sad face. Which is like an icon for theatre. 

AHS6 is neither opera nor theatre. there won't be any singing.
when gaga was announced for hotel there was a rumor that she would be a bar/lounge singer, now they say she will be an opera singer. yeah it's not happening.

elijahfan
4 hours ago, rivingtonreb said:

Well they posted it and sent it to me so that's not my fault lmao! But oh well. At least I brought something to the table. I doubt it was the actual series my friend saw being filmed but rather a teaser.

Well, my comments weren't targeted towards you, in the end if the video's out there, you have the right to share it.

rivingtonreb
29 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Well, my comments weren't targeted towards you, in the end if the video's out there, you have the right to share it.

I know I'm just sayin 🤘🏼

GOH sweetie

rivingtonreb
2 hours ago, Miel said:

Ohhh, so you're the source? This is being discussed on the AHS reddit lmao they're so thirsty for information because of the AHS info blackout (damn Gaga, your impact).

I mean, I'm thirsty for info too haha.

Lmao I love it.

GOH sweetie

PSYCHOSHTICK
23 hours ago, Sizzily said:

I'm here for an isolated boarding school/? surrounded by a forest/wooded area. :excited2::giveup: 

THIS or a summer camp for kids which a hungry werewolf (Evan Peters) eats alive. 

From all the classic monsters we haven't seen werewolfs yet in AHS.

JAMES1993
On 6/30/2016 at 3:30 PM, Quran said:

AHS6 is neither opera nor theatre. there won't be any singing.
when gaga was announced for hotel there was a rumor that she would be a bar/lounge singer, now they say she will be an opera singer. yeah it's not happening.

It may not be the main theme but it is this time. Jessica lange is also returning. Children will be a focus again this time around. This season ryan has said will reveal how every season is connected. And itll go back to the murder house, Tates baby who jessica lange is taking care will make an appearance. Which explains the children thing becoming back into the story again. And gaga lures children I believe, each character these actors play are different people which season but each character had a similar addiction or similar trait. Gaga, took childern to save them in hotel. And now this time around she is an Opera singer who lures childern, she may be a villian idk. The the truest details are, the fact that we finally get to find out how every season is connected, jessica lange is returning because of the murder house making an appearance with Tates devil child coming back into the story. The only thing not revealed yet is whether or not Gaga lures childern and is an opera singer. Gaga didnt wanna sing last season cause thats when she was revamping her image to the GP. she wanted people to believe she quit music and moved on to acting. Now she could sing this season if shes an Opera singer maybe she sings to the childern she kidnaps. Childern is another theme this time around, so Gaga character has some werid connection with childern same as hotel. Pay attention sarahs characters and evan peters, the people they play in each season all share a similar character trait they are all connected in some way. So gaga will have something to do with kids, since that was her thing in hotel. 

Bookmark me, opera will be apart of it and definitely childern. May not be the MAIN overall theme, but we will find out very soon

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

luxoricious
1 hour ago, JAMES1993 said:

It may not be the main theme but it is this time. Jessica lange is also returning. Children will be a focus again this time around. This season ryan has said will reveal how every season is connected. And itll go back to the murder house, Tates baby who jessica lange is taking care will make an appearance. Which explains the children thing becoming back into the story again. And gaga lures children I believe, each character these actors play are different people which season but each character had a similar addiction or similar trait. Gaga, took childern to save them in hotel. And now this time around she is an Opera singer who lures childern, she may be a villian idk. The the truest details are, the fact that we finally get to find out how every season is connected, jessica lange is returning because of the murder house making an appearance with Tates devil child coming back into the story. The only thing not revealed yet is whether or not Gaga lures childern and is an opera singer. Gaga didnt wanna sing last season cause thats when she was revamping her image to the GP. she wanted people to believe she quit music and moved on to acting. Now she could sing this season if shes an Opera singer maybe she sings to the childern she kidnaps. Childern is another theme this time around, so Gaga character has some werid connection with childern same as hotel. Pay attention sarahs characters and evan peters, the people they play in each season all share a similar character trait they are all connected in some way. So gaga will have something to do with kids, since that was her thing in hotel. 

Bookmark me, opera will be apart of it and definitely childern. May not be the MAIN overall theme, but we will find out very soon

What are you talking about and why are you repeating things so much?

Where did you get this so called info?

Cookie
8 hours ago, luxoricious said:

What are you talking about and why are you repeating things so much?

Where did you get this so called info?

Jessica Lange confirmed she isn't returning  + Nobody with an actual source ever said that AntiChrist is coming back

Buy Perfect Illusion on iTunes

On 3.7.2016 at 3:58 AM, JAMES1993 said:

mess, no.

Archived