ASGSAGADFGVFDAGDSHADG me

GOH sweetie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rivingtonreb
1 hour ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Can you actually see anything? :laughga: 

Just the trees. I think it was a teaser being filmed rather than the actual show. But I'm waiting on my friends reply.

GOH sweetie

Joshie S

holy **** this is amazing.... some people have cool connections

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

kabirartfling

" no I will not give their information out but yeah, just thought I'd share! " what a bitch :grr::grr::grr:

OT : AHS 6 OFFICIAL TRAILOR 

Give your love to me

Slayer
4 hours ago, rivingtonreb said:

@elijahfan Well I didn't release any of their info and why would they be recording in front of their boss if it wasn't allowed? Haha

The thing that makes me doubt this is the actors have been sworn to secrecy and Ryan Murphy hasn't even revealed the title of the season, let alone any other information about it.

I believe that your friend is interning there (it would be a weird thing to lie about otherwise) but I very much doubt they have permission to film anything...which is probably why it's so short.

But still, thanks for the video. 😊

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Not The Real Gaga

Since they say AHS6 has a 'nature theme', something with a 'forest' and 'birds' sounds legit to me.

:huh:

Helxig
7 minutes ago, Unites said:

Since they say AHS6 has a 'nature theme', something with a 'forest' and 'birds' sounds legit to me.

:huh:

But they also said they had 2 themes that they couldn't decide between, both of which involve children! And apparently just decided to do both ideas. And now nature and birds as well? :laughga: What the heck?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

AustrianTilapia

Thanks for the info! :hug:

And ignore the pressed people who are saying that this is fake without any proof.

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

elijahfan
7 hours ago, rivingtonreb said:

@elijahfan Well I didn't release any of their info and why would they be recording in front of their boss if it wasn't allowed? Haha

I'm working in the film and television industry, and I'm preeetty sure this wasn't allowed and that this wasn't filmed in front of any boss :lolga: That's the way it is for any audiovisual production, and that ESPECIALLY applies to interns.

Pacify Him
8 hours ago, Helxig said:

tumblr_mc99uauHUR1qke7z9o2_500.gif

Yas snatch ha weave

Ok OT this time. It's giving me Delicatessen, a 1991 movie, vibes. Maybe it's about a post-apocalyptic shelter? It makes sense to be a general idea for an AHS season tbqhwy'all.

I’m getting on your nerves

JAMES1993
17 hours ago, rivingtonreb said:

So I have a friend I went to high school with who just so happens to intern at 20th Century Fox Studios and they posted this on their story...

It looks like AHS was filming teasers in the video... I asked if they could spill any tea and they said it had to do something with birds when I asked them about the theme but I doubt an entire season would be about damn birds so they probably weren't aware that maybe they were filming teasers (cus that's what it looks like).. you can see like forrest theme going on in the filming. They said they'd tell me more about the "birds" when they got off work so expect an update! Sorry but no I will not give their information out but yeah, just thought I'd share!

I think maybe season 6 will be theatre themed, like about broad way shows or operas. It's already been revealed someone found out on twitter, that Gaga will be playing an Opera singer who abducts childern. That seems very interesting. Ryan did say every character that each actor plays in each season even though they play different people, they have similar characteristics. So since Gagas first role in Hotel delt with Childern, now this season deals with Childern as well. Gagas characters have a similarity with childern. 

I have a STRONG feeling itll be about theatre. It also takes place in the past as well, and theatre was huge back then. Nowadays, theatre isnt that strong anymore with The general public. Maybe if thats the theme we will see how modern day theatre plays out in American Horror Story. I got this theory from Gagas character if she is an Opera singer,then the "theatre" will have a role in the show either be part of it or be the main theme. 

Haus of dre on twitter which is the most realible source, a while back posted two emojis that were a mask with a smile and the second was a mask with a sad face. Which is like an icon for theatre. 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

rivingtonreb
6 hours ago, etron said:

The thing that makes me doubt this is the actors have been sworn to secrecy and Ryan Murphy hasn't even revealed the title of the season, let alone any other information about it.

I believe that your friend is interning there (it would be a weird thing to lie about otherwise) but I very much doubt they have permission to film anything...which is probably why it's so short.

But still, thanks for the video. 😊

My friend had a lot of other videos of different sets and wardrobe but the only thing that was filming was AHS. Who knows? However, I doubt they know the theme I think they probably just got told (maybe a hint) what they were filming then and there which I believe is a teaser.

GOH sweetie

rivingtonreb
5 hours ago, Helxig said:

But they also said they had 2 themes that they couldn't decide between, both of which involve children! And apparently just decided to do both ideas. And now nature and birds as well? :laughga: What the heck?

Well the bird theme I think is just being applied to what looks like a teaser is being filmed.

GOH sweetie

Archived