💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

AHS 6 Behind The Scenes Video *3-Sec*

rivingtonreb

Featured Posts

rivingtonreb

So I have a friend I went to high school with who just so happens to intern at a certain studio in LA and they posted this on their story...

It looks like AHS was filming teasers in the video... I asked if they could spill any tea and they said it had to do something with birds when I asked them about the theme but I doubt an entire season would be about damn birds so they probably weren't aware that maybe they were filming teasers (cus that's what it looks like).. you can see like forrest theme going on in the filming. They said they'd tell me more about the "birds" when they got off work so expect an update! Sorry but no I will not give their information out but yeah, just thought I'd share!

GOH sweetie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

"NEWS" and "BEHIND THE SCENES" for an underwhelming 3 seconds video. WP worthy tbh

rivingtonreb
1 minute ago, NickARTPOP said:

anigif_enhanced-6732-1422551428-2_previe

And you're pressedT because? :huh:

GOH sweetie

rivingtonreb
Just now, MJHolland said:

Birds...  LG5 probable delay for goddam birds...

I'm pretty sure they were filming a teaser which involved birds. The teasers like never relate to the actual season?

GOH sweetie

Lmao you guys are so skeptical. I wonder what that building is... Could AHS: Forest be real? Anyways Ryan had better hurry the f*ck up 'cause it's July already and we still don't have the theme.

underneath the pine

ViviLittleM

Don't know why everyone react like that????

Thank you for this thread

It's better than nothing

it's already nice to share his info with us

so

stfu

rivingtonreb
Just now, Jorget said:

Lmao you guys are so skeptical. I wonder what that building is... Could AHS: Forest be real? Anyways Ryan had better hurry the f*ck up 'cause it's July already and we still don't have the theme.

Who knows!! But really he needs to hurry.

GOH sweetie

rivingtonreb
11 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Don't know why everyone react like that????

Thank you for this thread

It's better than nothing

it's already nice to share his info with us

so

stfu

Literally. Like OK sorry that it's three seconds long but at least I'm bringing you some information. Like **** off. Some people on this site are so rude lmao.

GOH sweetie

Sizzily

I'm here for an isolated boarding school/? surrounded by a forest/wooded area. :excited2::giveup: 

One Banned Boi

Archived