💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is anyone else tired of Gaga's look this year?

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

LaLuna

Look, I hate when people say "I miss the old Gaga", and I'm all for evolution and going in different directions. But now that this topic has been brought up, I have to say it: I'm not in love with Gaga's looks as of late. I mean, I totally get that she's 30 now and that she's going for a more sophisticated look, and that's totally fine. But at the same time, I feel like Gaga is losing touch with her New York, performance art roots. Now she looks like any other blonde LA girl. Ever since she started mingling with the Hollywood crowd, she's been going for more toned down, sophisticated looks which I can appreciate but at the same time, it just doesn't feel like the Gaga we all fell in love with. I'm not saying she has to wear crazy outfits all the time, but I definitely feel she's more "Lady" than "Gaga" now. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thopekas

well her looks lately are kinda simple but also cool for her,she doesn't want to waste any good looks pre-era,when she releases LG5 she is gonna be a dynamite again :))

oh and something else,how can i start a thread on gaga thoughts?i can't find a button to open new thread,thanks in advance

Koreku
On 6/29/2016 at 1:12 PM, thopekas said:

well her looks lately are kinda simple but also cool for her,she doesn't want to waste any good looks pre-era,when she releases LG5 she is gonna be a dynamite again :))

oh and something else,how can i start a thread on gaga thoughts?i can't find a button to open new thread,thanks in advance

I think you need at least 50 posts to open a thread. :unicorn: not sure if that rule changed though. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Koreku

Yeah, I've gotten tired of her recent looks... :giveup: she isn't obligated to give us good looks all the time though, she's working on an album and I'd want her to feel comfortable throughout the process :laughga:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

avalon x
On 6/29/2016 at 10:43 PM, Sycamore said:

No need to overreact, that was just an opinion. I did not threaten Gaga's life.

I never said you did, I just posted Gaga's reaction to someone who's obsessed with her. Get it? 

Mainly posted it for the part "I'm a human being" which people tend to forget.

But I guess you got the message, hunny. :hor: Maybe reply to the written post instead of the twitter pic next time.

Byeee.

tumblr_inline_mg5fmuaPAV1rdqesw.gif

Archived