:

:

:

other

Ariana Grande Focus (80's Remix)

Noah

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

This SLAYS :giveup:  I can't at the girl looking vaguely like her. The Pre-chorus instrumental is EVERYTHING, shame the chorus still couldn't be saved though :laughga: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

SychosSoChic

the fact that this will never get the appreciation it deserves and I'll have to go the rest of my life knowing what Focus could have been but will never be :spin:

htfsk.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

1 hour ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

This SLAYS :giveup:  I can't at the girl looking vaguely like her. The Pre-chorus instrumental is EVERYTHING, shame the chorus still couldn't be saved though :laughga: 

that's her lol

this one is better

Brian Ryan

original>

it's good though. I like it. Still does not sound quite so 80s. I love the feel still.

DiscoStyx

Reading this thread when all of a sudden Focus (original version) is played on TV in the background

Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

giphy.gif

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

JusKeepBreathin

I can't at how good this is. I wish they would have removed the male voice and just left it as a dance break with her doing the little oohs. 80's music is full of long dance breaks. Like Madonna's Where's the Party. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
On June 28, 2016 at 8:22 AM, JDi said:

that's her lol

this one is better

OMG I love this lol.

❤️💛💚💙💜

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

One Last Time 1985

Archived