đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

question

Which first? Wedding or LG5?

BuzzcutSeason

Marriage or LG5  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Which will come first her wedding or LG5?

• Wedding
    • LG5

Featured Posts

yASSsss

Getting married before releasing LG5 is an amazing promo for the album. :poot: 

but i'd like LG5 first 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

ARTPOP Girl

Last thought on this.. could be trying to fool everyone by not wearing the engagement ring 

At first I thought this thread was about Gaga choosing one and discarding the other. :emma:

2ndTimeAround
16 hours ago, Domino said:

I am not sure she really is going to get married anymore. She hasn't worn her engagement ring in a long time, never posts about him, etc now.

I find it odd she doesn't follow him on Insta lol

ARTPOP Girl
On June 28, 2016 at 4:24 AM, 2ndTimeAround said:

I agree! He never retweets her either!

freebit

It might be easier for her to just get this era and album off the ground, then with that weight off her shoulders, finally get married, but who knows.

On 6/27/2016 at 11:08 AM, Elf Beast said:

Wedding need to be only after the "six whole years" together with Taylor, next year.

I never thought of that, but that would be kind of cool/fitting (and yet another oddly prophetic thing to come out of You and I). 

On 6/27/2016 at 2:42 PM, ARTPOP Girl said:

Everything is for a reason as the little detectives know! She is not wearing that engagement ring because she is no longer engaged! I stand by my statement! I was also happy about this because when you spend a week together here and there,you really don't know each other that well.. You just see their good side .. Whatever ...

It's not like they started hooking up in 2014 or whatever. They've been together for years now and throughout her ups and downs, so they should be pretty solid at this point. She's probably getting her engagement ring cleaned or something. 

high heeled fem
On 28 June 2016 at 2:53 AM, unMANiCURED said:

The last time she wore it publicly was almost a month ago. I don't think we have anything to worry about in regard to their relationship status. It isn't that uncommon for someone to occasionally switch out their wedding/engagement ring every once in a while. Plus, she has been away from paparazzi for most of this month, so we don't know if she wore it when she wasn't photographed.

http://gagaimages.co/displayimage.php?pid=117434&fullsize=1

Exactly AS IF SHES GONNA WEAR A RING TO SOUL CYCLE

she had it on at the vigil

high heeled fem
On 28 June 2016 at 6:24 PM, 2ndTimeAround said:

So weird I noticed she hasn't for ages?

high heeled fem
On 28 June 2016 at 2:07 AM, ARTPOP Girl said:

Don't think there's going to be a wedding either.. No ring for months.. and at the Mayors Conference definitely wore a different ring on her left hand.. Which was more beautiful than her engagement ring IMO .. She doesn't really have time to devote to 1 person .. And that person may have gotten jealous.. Lady Gaga has so much to do and offer the world and I think she's doing just that!

lmao if you want comedy come to ggd. She's been working out non stop as if your gonna wear a huge Chunky 100,000 ring working out at soul cycle or trekking around on a horse in Malibu after a big sweaty yoga session... She wore it at the vigil FFS

that engagement ring is not the easiest to wear.... She had another gold band which she wore on her BDAY FYI 

Helxig

They're already married :stalkga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• 3 weeks later...
ARTPOP Girl
On July 1, 2016 at 4:38 AM, high heeled fem said:

lmao if you want comedy come to ggd. She's been working out non stop as if your gonna wear a huge Chunky 100,000 ring working out at soul cycle or trekking around on a horse in Malibu after a big sweaty yoga session... She wore it at the vigil FFS

that engagement ring is not the easiest to wear.... She had another gold band which s wore on her BDAY FYI 

I was right! 

Archived