Luffy

Do you like the LG5 wait?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

DiamondAngel

Yes the wait is half the fun. The speculation, wondering, etc. The ARTPOP wait got annoying when she dissappeared though. But I love the suspense. 

Andrew Warhola

Yes.

Ain't about what's waiting on the other side. It's the climb.

-Nostradamus

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

KURUSHITOVSKA

I would be better if we actually knew anything about the album. I'm not asking her to hype us, but it's great when she says some lyrics, any title... 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

ItsTommyBitch

Yes, it gives me time to focus on other things and re-evaluate my life priorities :poot: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Loyalty

I'm pretty sure the majority of us are all fed up waiting but there's nothing we can honestly do but moan and wait until a lead single drops. But I'm interested to see the music videos. 

giphy.gif

2ndTimeAround
1 minute ago, Andrew Warhola said:

Yes.

Ain't about what's waiting on the other side. It's the climb.

-Nostradamus

Mileydamus? mehe :wtfga:

But in all seriousness, its thrilling, but i just wish we had SOMETHING to cling to, an album name, even a name of a track, a leak of some sort, just a lil something to keep the sanity in me before i rocket number 9 take off to the planet suicide :poot: 

I dont mind waiting. But she is so much quiet about LG5, thats what makes me impatient. So no...

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Loyalty
3 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Yes, it gives me time to focus on other things and re-evaluate my life priorities  

9M9Vg_s-200x150.gif

Haroon

Nothing says fun like simmering frustration :neyde: Always on the brink of boiling over :giveup: 

luckythisway
17 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

I'm pretty sure the majority of us are all fed up waiting but there's nothing we can honestly do but moan and wait until a lead single drops. But I'm interested to see the music videos. 

giphy.gif

This gif is me

CHROMATICA

Delulu Rogers

The wait has been too long, especially with no news on the album. It would be better if she assured us the album was coming out this year, or tell us what the genre is. 

1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I would be better if we actually knew anything about the album. I'm not asking her to hype us, but it's great when she says some lyrics, any title... 

A-list artists don't do this nowadays

45 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

The wait has been too long, especially with no news on the album. It would be better if she assured us the album was coming out this year, or tell us what the genre is

Lol she did

Archived