Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

If Gaga really shows up @ Glastonbury festival

lmxoxo

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga is rumoured to be playing a surprise set tonight at Glastonbury festival.

If thats even true.. I think that she will do a tribute to Michael Jackson cuz today is exactly 7 years from his death.

She loves MJ, she bought his tour chlotes...etc...

idk..

I don't think she will show up, but if she... that's the only thing I can think of what would she perform, cuz for sure, there won't be new material or jazz standards :)

we'll see :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KyliesChild

There could be new music or at least music with the same aesthetic, the two producers that worked with her are there together and could be a guest on their set, you know.

KyliesChild

I hope she never ever ever wears his clothes and preserves it for the future.

Peroxide

I don't think she'll release new music there first, she's an American based singer after all. :interestinga:

Slayer

Please no more tributes, for the love of God. :saladga:

I want Lady Gaga back, not "Lady Gaga performing as....".

If she is at the festival and she's there with Ronson and Tame Impala, then we can only assume it will have something to do with her next album, OR she will cover/duet a Tame Impala song (which tbh I would be here for). Or they'll just do rock covers of songs that nobody remembers which would be better than nothing I guess.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

GagaMyBlood95

Seriously, I love Gaga and all of the covers she's done so far... But she needs to stop doing that, people will stop seeing her as an artist with HER songs, I think she should start singing her own songs again before releasing new material.. Just to remind the gp of all the slayage she's released so far..

RAMROD

Her DJ set probably consisting of her past hits medley remix.

But she can always surprise us tbh :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived