question

LG5 era to have virtual reality technology (360)?

Impostor

Featured Posts

Impostor

So you've all probably noticed how the 360 degree virtual reality videos became a thing. We have it on YouTube, Facebook, even on ****Hub. Imagine how interesting it would be to watch a Gaga video like Marry The Night or G.U.Y with that technology, like, EVERYTHING HAPPENING IN DIFFERENT ANGLES AND YOU'D HAD TO WATCH LOTS OF TIMES TO GET ALL THE DETAILS and cryptic illuminati messages.

Isn't Gaga recently involved with Intel? Maybe she could use Intel to make a whole new era of videos and performances in 360!

What the **** do you think?

Bellatrix

P0rnhub has VR? :udidnt: Man, I gotta get those glasses!

OT: I'd be here for it for LG5 :) 

ryanripley

only if it's bigger than that, i literally want her tits to smack me in the face so i can get that full Intel experience

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Sizzily

Here for the HTC Vive/Playstaion VR/Samsung Gear/Oculus Rift/Microsoft Hololens/Google Cardboard Gaga experience. :excited2:

One Banned Boi

JustAnotherDay

It would be interesting but I never feel like I get as good as an experience in 360 because I'm too busy looking everywhere. Maybe she could do some promo video but I don't think a music video would work as well.

was NickARTPOP

River

bleh no

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

kabirartfling

Well intel and gaga are too busy inventing the uninventable :flutter: so No they won't do this!

Give your love to me

Swan Heart

I don't think she would do that.

But slay with that bjork promo :legend:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

inventing the uninventable :flutter: 

and releasing the unreleased :stalkga:

9 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

Well intel and gaga are too busy inventing the uninventable  so No they won't do this!

:derpga:

Lucas

Would be amazing! It NEEDS to happen, even if I don't have the glasses it would be so interesting just looking at what we want in the Gaga video

Pablo

I don't really like any 360 video, it's hard to know what the artist wants you to look at, I mean remember when Todrick Hall tried to do a 360 video to Beyonce's Formation? it was horrible, he even took it down

Don't visit my profile

Archived