Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
rumor

Gaga performing at Glastonbury Festival 2016?

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

GloZell Green
3 hours ago, JEWRJEWR said:

Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker will be DJing at glasto on saturday

What time?

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zilla

Nah that guy is just using her name for likes and his own personal gain. I won't believe it until I actually see her on a stage

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Stewful2929
5 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

What time?

It should be going on as we speak. Supposed to be 3 am, and it's past 3:30 am there

RAMROD

No tbh. I mean, Gaga is a major name in showboz.

The Glastonbury organiser would not be stupid enough left her out in the poster if she were scheduled to perform lmao.

16lup1200pxwideab.png

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

JEWRJEWR
7 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

What time?

saturday night 3amย shangri la village

Fear, she's the mother of violence

GloZell Green
3 minutes ago, Domino said:

It should be going on as we speak. Supposed to be 3 am, and it's past 3:30 am there

what time zone are they?

Lady Gaga | Shakira

colbyxreeves

Is her Glastonbury performance the new Rock in Rio?ย :toofunny:

let's funk downtown

Xoxo Adriana

If she's performing a new song I'm gonna freak out....however if it's a previous hit of her's (e.g Bad Romance, Poker face) that will do too AS LONG AS IT IS POP

Bradley
7 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

ummm what would she perform? A setlist full of covers?ย :lolga:ย It's probably fake.

Well... I guess she could perform Imagine, 'Imagine all the people, still living in the EU'ย :derpga:

Rihanna performed at Rock in Rio before Anti was released, so it's not totally impossible for Gaga to perform some of her old hits. Though Gaga is not an artist like Rihanna who basically sings without rehearsing for choreography, etc. :emma:

Hybrid AT
"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

6 hours ago, JEWRJEWR said:

Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker will be DJing at glasto on saturday

What if Gaga told Mark to play/release a song from LG5 at Glastonbury, and if it flops it'll be a buzz single before the lead :unicorn:ย 

Or maybe even play an instrumental from one of the songs they created togetherย :sis:ย 

RAMROD

Everything is surprise these days

tumblr_m94brl8H0g1rb9i0jo1_500.gif

ย 

ย 

Anticipating.

NUyttbn.gif

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Stewful2929
2 hours ago, adamspira said:

If she's performing a new song I'm gonna freak out....however if it's a previous hit of her's (e.g Bad Romance, Poker face) that will do too AS LONG AS IT IS POP

I think it already happened, so it must have been a lie? But I honestly don't know. It said it was at 3am, and it's like 7am there now. She meets the dalai lamaย Sunday so I'm thinking that guy just sadly used her name for his fb page promotion

ModernEcstasy
18 minutes ago, Domino said:

I think it already happened, so it must have been a lie? But I honestly don't know. It said it was at 3am, and it's like 7am there now. She meets the dalai lamaย Sunday so I'm thinking that guy just sadly used her name for his fb page promotion

It's supposed to happen tonight. I think?!?

Archived