Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga shoots AHS tonight at Griffith Park (L.A.)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Slayer

:woohoo:

Exciting. Can't wait to see what kind of character she'll play. But why don't we know the theme for s6 yet?? Why so secretive?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

Unless C2C won't get as much promo as CTC... She could release it at the same time and just do one TV special, or a handful of performances, and then return to LG5. 

That would be a complete mess... I loved CTC and the fact it was well promoted. I think Gaga should release it late 2017 when she'll be done with LG5, her tour, AHS, A Star is Born... And above all giving it the attention it deserves.

MaybeKermit
Just now, monketsharona said:

That would be a complete mess... I loved CTC and the fact it was well promoted. I think Gaga should release it late 2017 when she'll be done with LG5, her tour, AHS, A Star is Born... And above all giving it the attention it deserves.

That's true. Let's hope for the best. There are many things she's planning to do, so I'm just hoping they won't end on the betrayGa list :lolga:

Bradley
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

solo scene :firega:

I'm so fcked up cause the first thing that comes to mind is a masturbation scene.

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I'm so fcked up cause the first thing that comes to mind is a masturbation scene.

:neyde::interestinga:

what about a ''hiding the weapon'' scene?

Bradley
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

:neyde::interestinga:

what about a ''hiding the weapon'' scene?

I don't get it. What weapon?

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I don't get it. What weapon?

the weapon she murdered someone with :neyde:

Bradley
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

the weapon she murdered someone with :neyde:

Oh it could be that. :neyde:

I'm hoping for a vulnerable role, she was fearless (sort of) and badass last season, I want something totally new this time.

MaybeKermit
2 hours ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Oh it could be that. :neyde:

I'm hoping for a vulnerable role, she was fearless (sort of) and badass last season, I want something totally new this time.

me too!! Imo she's at her best during those vulnerable/emotional scenes, her crying gives me LIFE

arthurhmangum

I was hoping she wasn't going to even be on the season. I don't know what Bobby and Gaga are thinking. This and C3C are pushing back LG5. :green: 

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Bad Monster Kid

This only points out that AHS is filming at that location. IT DOES NOT SAY Gaga is a part of this particular shoot. It only mentions her name cause she is one of the stars on the show. 

Y'all messy. 

malazam
17 hours ago, monketsharona said:

For the moment they shot in studio most of the time. BUT they were shooting scenes at Big Bear Lake, at an hospital, at a restaurant and at Orpheum Theater.

Lily Rabe has been seen at one of these places.

I think she'll play a blond, like last year she bleached her hair before shooting. I have the feeling Ryan Murphy likes having a blond lady as the lead ^^ 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

MYYYYYY ****ING GOD

*dies*

another shot before we kiss the other side

djBuffoon

17 hours ago, Helxig said:

I agree! I want her to play something completely different!

I want her character to steer away from being: an art collector, a fashionista with a large wardrobe, having a cold attitude, and being pretentious/up herself. I feel like The Countess was too much like what people think Gaga is actually like.

I want a character that is quirky and vibrant! It'd be cool if she were a brunette all season too. Really show a different side of her. Imagine a bubbly, quirky, bruntte, who everyone trusts, but is actually the twisted killer. Something different!

I feel like this was done on-purpose, a way to send up Gaga's entire persona. But I totally agree, the time is perfect for her to play someone more earthy and relatable, the exact opposite from The Countess. That would definitely silence the viewers who think she can only play herself (or, as you said, what they believe to be herself). 

Bradley
10 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

me too!! Imo she's at her best during those vulnerable/emotional scenes, her crying gives me LIFE

I think Ryan gave The Countess a similar approach as given to Jessica Lange's characters.

From dominating and fearless to vulnerable.

Pierre

Who confirmed she's up for S6? 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Archived