💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

I am SO PROUD of Gaga

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK

I am so proud of Gaga and how much she is speaking out about gun control and violence . She has always been a champion of human rights and it shows just how much she cares .early this year with the oscars and how much she shined a light on sexual abuse , and mental illness  with emotion revolution . The fact that she is putting so much focus and emphasis on world issues , shows me she is taking initiative and genuinely cares to make a real difference . She's not doing this to promote a album /show/ movie . This is who she is!!!! So many other artists don't even tweet or talk about these issues let alone take action . 

And soon she will meet with the Dalai Lama!!!! I don't think some y'all understand how much big of a deal that is :interestinga:

I have a strong feeling this wisdom will showcase heavly on her new album . She is probably feeling more inspired than ever, I can't wait to witness her vision . IT is going to be a beautiful experience .

so let's stop whining ! And spread some kindness and compassion on this forum and other platforms . Let's do our part !

giphy(1).gif

VANTABLACK
2 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

But where's LG5?:huh:

Jk:staymad:

good things come to those who wait. :v:

Bradley

25 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

But LG5?:huh:

Jk:staymad:

Enjoy our Anti era (Gags version).

Bradley

She's not doing this to promote a album /show/ movie . This is who she is!!!! 

I agree. I mean you can say that she's promoting herself too but I don't think Gaga fakes it to elevate herself as a human individual to boost her career or something. You can tell that she's really genuine.

Lord Temptation

I've always been proud of her. I just didn't know it yet.

kabirartfling

Very beautiful thread :hug:we need a strong bond of brotherhood in this site :heart:

Give your love to me

Mikey Monster
1 hour ago, kabirartfling said:

Very beautiful thread we need a strong bond of brotherhood in this site :heart:

I agree! I love all u monsters and hope ur all well! ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘:hug:

Mikey McCampbell

crisTEAne

YAAASSSSSS, GAGA! really changing the world one sequin at a time. 

tumblr_nb4mf2FuPF1rxuz1oo2_500.gif

tumblr_n8qd8gslp91tcw7cko1_500.gif

Gaga-Google-Chrome-Commercial-lady-gaga-

tumblr_llkx5x1fsv1qc2jhfo1_500.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

The Surrealist

I still don't understand why some people cannot fathom that Gaga wants to change the world with her music. She wants to have an impact (in politics, culture and music). That's why she founded the BTW Foundation and is an active LGBTQ+ supporter. Gaga even said that she wants to have children when she achieved something in the world, when the world has become a better place and her children can be proud of her. The reason she wrote Born This Way. The reason why she contributes to end gun violence. The reason she never wants to fight with anyone. The reason she never wanted to become a celebrity until she realized that she has more power in achieving her goals if she is a celebrity. The reason she does not attend every event. The reason why she believes in artistic rights.The reason why she said "music, not the bling". Because she will never sell out completely for money, fame or something she wouldn't be herself in. And lastly because she created Gaga to overcome her anxiety and show the world it is okay to be a 'freak' and it is also okay to be layered, you can sing Jazz and Pop.

Because you're a goddamn Superstar and you were born this way. :firega:

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

The reason why she contributes to contributes gun violence.

:air: 

Spoiler

honest mistake, i know. :diane: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

The Surrealist
Just now, T E A said:

:air: 

Hide contents

honest mistake, i know. :diane: 

:fthis: my damn phone is going crazy.

VANTABLACK
2 hours ago, Sycamore said:

I still don't understand why some people cannot fathom that Gaga wants to change the world with her music. She wants to have an impact (in politics, culture and music). That's why she founded the BTW Foundation and is an active LGBTQ+ supporter. Gaga even said that she wants to have children when the achieved something in the world, when the world has become a better place and her children can be proud of her. The reason she wrote Born This Way. The reason why she contributes to gun violence. The reason she never wants to fight with anyone. The reason she never wanted to become a celebrity until the realized that she has more power in achieving her goals if she is a celebrity. The reason she does not attend every event. The reason why she believes in artistic rights.The reason why she said "music, not the bling". Because she will never sell out completely for money, fame or something she wouldn't be herself in. And lastly because the created Gaga to overcome her anxiety and show the world it is okay to be a 'freak' and it is also okay to be layered, you can sing Jazz and Pop.

YES YES AND YES !:diane:

Ronk
8 hours ago, Sycamore said:

I still don't understand why some people cannot fathom that Gaga wants to change the world with her music. She wants to have an impact (in politics, culture and music). That's why she founded the BTW Foundation and is an active LGBTQ+ supporter. Gaga even said that she wants to have children when she achieved something in the world, when the world has become a better place and her children can be proud of her. The reason she wrote Born This Way. The reason why she contributes to end gun violence. The reason she never wants to fight with anyone. The reason she never wanted to become a celebrity until she realized that she has more power in achieving her goals if she is a celebrity. The reason she does not attend every event. The reason why she believes in artistic rights.The reason why she said "music, not the bling". Because she will never sell out completely for money, fame or something she wouldn't be herself in. And lastly because she created Gaga to overcome her anxiety and show the world it is okay to be a 'freak' and it is also okay to be layered, you can sing Jazz and Pop.

Exactly.  She needs her reach to achieve more good in the world.  Doing good is what she's all about.  The things you list touch the surface, but many of the ways she helps people go unnoticed.  She doesn't use her good deeds to enhance her image.  She is like this quote from another great humanitarian:  “I try not to speak about all the charities and people I help, because I believe we can only be truly generous when we expect nothing in return.” ― Muhammad Ali

There is a lot of Ali in Gaga.  For those who don't know the true measure of Ali, consider his words:

“Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.”

Muhammad Ali

“I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.”

Muhammad Ali

“The man who has no imagination has no wings.”

Muhammad Ali

“To be able to give away riches is mandatory if you wish to possess them. This is the only way that you will be truly rich.”

Muhammad Ali

“Don't count the days, make the days count.”

― Muhammad Ali

“You lose nothing when fighting for a cause ... In my mind the losers are those who don't have a cause they care about.”

― Muhammad Ali

“If your mind can conceive it; and your heart can believe it - then you can achieve it.”

― Muhammad Ali

“Truly great people in history never wanted to be great for themselves. All they wanted was the chance to do good for others and be close to God.”

― Muhammad Ali

“When it comes to love, compassion, and other feelings of the heart, I am rich.”

― Muhammad Ali

“My wealth is in my knowledge of self, love, and spirituality.”

― Muhammad Ali,

“The greatest victory in life is to rise above the material things that we once valued most.”

― Muhammad Ali

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived