Jump to content
Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

politics

EU Referendum Results

Featured Posts

Saint Laurent
Just now, Florin said:

Sorry, I cannot continue this. Its a shock to find people like you on Gagadaily.

No you cannot continue it because you've been asked for evidence and you cannot provide any, due to the fact that you've been lying and talking rubbish this whole time.

Focus on your own country for now, rather than spending your time accusing the majority of a nation of racism/xenophobia/homophobia and whatever other bollocks you're accusing us of.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Florin
Just now, Saint Laurent said:

No you cannot continue it because you've been asked for evidence and you cannot provide any, due to the fact that you've been lying and talking rubbish this whole time.

Focus on your own country for now, rather than spending your time accusing the majority of a nation of racism/xenophobia/homophobia and whatever other bollocks you're accusing us of.

Says the person who called me names at every argument. :toofunny:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Laurent
Just now, Florin said:

Says the person who called me names at every argument. :toofunny:

Again has nothing to do with what I've just said, I'm sure you're reading a different thing entirely.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Florin
Just now, Saint Laurent said:

Again has nothing to do with what I've just said, I'm sure you're reading a different thing entirely.

Ok. we will let moderators say what they think. Stop quoting me.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrankGutz
On 28/6/2016 at 8:49 AM, Saint Laurent said:

Not entirely sure where you are seeing the xenophobia.

I am not old, I'm 19 years of age and I voted to leave. My vote was not cast with immigration being the main concern, rather with regaining parliamentary sovereignty.

 

On 28/6/2016 at 9:32 AM, YourSweet666 said:

where is the xenophobia really

 

 

 

On 28/6/2016 at 7:01 PM, YourSweet666 said:

 

 

 

 

tsss... disgusting, im not surprised tho

BRENDON URIE | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR | LADY GAGA

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

Y'all can stop that nonsensical fear that he will run now. :D

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ I ♥ Forgot ♥ That ♥ You ♥ Existed ♥

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...