question

Do you think a lead single will be out in time for the VMAs?

Slayer

Do you think a lead single will be out in time for the VMAs?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think a lead single will be out in time for the VMAs?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Slayer
5 hours ago, coolninjaguy said:

Idk how true this is but a lot of this off of pure assumption. I know that in most cases most people who were ignorant enough to hate gaga still do. A few performances that showed off her vocal ability wont change that unless its the older people who watch those kind of shows and fans. I think monsters have a tendency to believe that the gp watches theses shows and is watching gagas every move but this is not at all true and only a fraction do. It is still not cool to like gaga in most cases sadly and its usually due to her support for the gay community again...sadly.

You say what I said is based entirely on pure assumption, and yet everything you wrote is based off assumption too. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
coolninjaguy
On 6/24/2016 at 2:16 AM, etron said:

You say what I said is based entirely on pure assumption, and yet everything you wrote is based off assumption too. 

ok there buddy im sure the gp spends all day on this sight watching gagas every move because surely the universe revolves around her right?

2ndTimeAround

Im so mindf**ed, i want to say no because of all the side projects, but then im like ugh shes so dark about LG5 that its gonna hit us in the face like a shovel unsuspectingly, but im just like WHEEEEEEEEEEEN.

Economy
On June 24, 2016 at 0:15 AM, coolninjaguy said:

Idk how true this is but a lot of this off of pure assumption. I know that in most cases most people who were ignorant enough to hate gaga still do. A few performances that showed off her vocal ability wont change that unless its the older people who watch those kind of shows and fans. I think monsters have a tendency to believe that the gp watches theses shows and is watching gagas every move but this is not at all true and only a fraction do. It is still not cool to like gaga in most cases sadly and its usually due to her support for the gay community again...sadly.

The Grammys, Oscars and Super Bowl were viewed from a lot of people

Sure you can say the manority of people havent seen much if Gagas new work

But at the end of the day, people who care about music and entertainment business are the ones that matter for an artists success

Tuese people are also the most likely ones to have seen these performances whether it be on tv or a facebook video on their pagebfeed

i think your underestimating how much impact the last 2 years have had on her immage!

Archived