Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 is close enough to touch

QueenGaga

Featured Posts

QueenGaga
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

and why she still hasn't told anything about C3C???????????

Just now, T E A said:

because C3C is LG5.

I don't think LG5 is C3C cause Mark Ronson is not a jazz producer. MJH she hasn't told anything about C3C cause she doesn't want it to get in way of LG5 and wants a quick second album to celebrate Somones 90th birthday

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne
Just now, QueenGaga said:

I don't think LG5 is C3C cause Mark Ronson is not a jazz producer. MJH she hasn't told anything about C3C cause she doesn't want it to get in way of LG5 and wants a quick second album to celebrate Somones 90th birthday

it was a joke. :diane: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

QueenGaga
Just now, T E A said:

it was a joke. :diane: 

I hear that a lot so I was trying to clear the confusion :stalkga:

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, Jewelsnauras said:

C3C isn't a major effort. It's not like C2C. They're just gonna drop it and then move on, and in Gaga's case, to LG5.

2 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

i agree.... so she's somehow forced to make it just to celebrate his birthday??? God, why with Gaga, couldn't he chose someone else?? It seems like she'll just cum it and promote it 2-3 times and move on... here about it tbh

Yuuri
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

i agree.... so she's somehow forced to make it just to celebrate his birthday??? God, why with Gaga, couldn't he chose someone else?? It seems like she'll just cum it and promote it 2-3 times and move on... here about it tbh

She's not forced, they are very good friends, and she wants to do it for him.

QueenGaga
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

That's all she planned actually. She just wants a quickie with C3C. :gaycat:

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Misaki said:

She's not forced, they are very good friends, and she wants to do it for him.

but she'll move away from it fast... to continue with her album

QueenGaga
1 minute ago, flopheart said:

what about the bradley cooper movie?

"A Star is born" will be later on in 2017 like in the end when Gaga is about to wrap up with the tour maybe around October/November 

QueenGaga
12 minutes ago, flopheart said:

what about the bradley cooper movie?

That's not close enough, she'll be working on that later on when she's done with LG5. Maybe October or November 

Archived