💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "Gun control is needed to end violence"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Kayla
1 hour ago, Church said:

Gun control won't do ****. The only people saying ~anyone can just go in & buy a gun!~ have zero idea what they are talking about. I'd LOVE to take her + whoever says AR-15 can be purchased so easily to all the stores here. Lets see how easy it is. Really.

I used to believe Gaga was an incredibly intelligent individual. This + all her Hillary stuff has really showcased she's not smart at all. Artsy & can say big words, but there's no intelligence there. 

I like her less & less as a person. She's a ****ing moron.

Gaga's political feelings don't negate her thoughts about art, though. It's totally fine to disagree with Gaga's stance on guns (although you could have stated it better) and still appreciate her other viewpoints. Her thoughts on kindness, for example, are great. Also don't forget that with the BTWF she wanted to focus on getting help for bullies, because only targeting the victim does not target the problem.

Let's also not forget her knowledge and awareness of pop culture, fashion, art history, etc. 

I find it to be horrible to imply someone's intelligence is lacking because of their political beliefs. (This goes for ALL political beliefs, imo. There are many different types of intelligence.)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
9 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Gaga's political feelings don't negate her thoughts about art, though. It's totally fine to disagree with Gaga's stance on guns (although you could have stated it better) and still appreciate her other viewpoints. Her thoughts on kindness, for example, are great. Also don't forget that with the BTWF she wanted to focus on getting help for bullies, because only targeting the victim does not target the problem.

Let's also not forget her knowledge and awareness of pop culture, fashion, art history, etc. 

I find it to be horrible to imply someone's intelligence is lacking because of their political beliefs. (This goes for ALL political beliefs, imo. There are many different types of intelligence.)

Always the lovely one, Kayla :flutter:

💚

VforVendetta

Guns should be made completely illegal (except from shotguns with 4 or 6 bullets for hunting).

FameHungry

I know people are saying stuff like "oh, they'll find another way to harm people". But see, guns make that very easy. Much easier to kill someone with a gun than a knife or whatever.

And yeah, they could find other ways to harm people, but why not eliminate one of those ways? Or at least make it more difficult to gain access to it?

Here in Ireland, we aren't allowed guns except for shooting sports. There are shootings here but it is almost always related to drugs. The police don't even have them. There's a lot of requirements to get a licence for one, including going through your medical records, and having two references.

Like, I know a lot of Americans have guns, and getting rid of them wouldn't be easy, but maybe it should be considered? Because honestly, the current system doesn't seem to be working? Just saying. I'm just throwing out some ideas here. Please don't think I'm trying to change anyone's opinion :laughga:

malazam

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

shoot 'em, Queen! 

I mean, show 'em 

another shot before we kiss the other side

TimisaMonster
16 hours ago, kaojen said:

If a man with a knife walked into Pulse a very small amount of people would have been injured.

Instead, a man who had access to a rifle that delivers multiple shots managed to affect over 100 lives. 

Violence will never end. But there is NO NEED to have these type of weapons in the hands of people that are not effectively controlled or monitored. 

So only SOME could die instead of more...what's the point? People still died...he could've been a suicide bomber and blow the whole place killing everyone! Guns aren't the only way to mass kill people...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived