question

Do you think Gaga is smarter/more intelligent than you?

crisTEAne

Do you think Gaga is smarter/more intelligent than you?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Gaga is smarter/more intelligent than you?

Featured Posts

AJH219
Just now, T E A said:

all you have to do if follow the glitter way

glitter-1424963549.gif

I should have followed the glitter way when I started college :giveup: Ah well, better late than never

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
3 hours ago, T E A said:

i could think that you think that you're on the same intellectual level. 

rude much? brb, adding an "i'm an asshole" option just for you.

Meh, fair enough assessment 

Sudarshana

I think so, she's always seemed very smart to me, especially in 2009–2010

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

I feel like me and Gaga like the same things art,fashion etc. We both use art in our work and understand the meaning of art, the price of fame and How the artist must suffer for his art.

I would love to have a long chat with gaga about art :) 

I love her Rainer Maria Rilke Tattoo  

lady-gaga-german-tattoo.jpg 

"In the deepest hour of the night, confess to yourself that you would die if you were forbidden to write. And look deep into your heart where it spreads its roots, the answer, and ask yourself, must I write?" 

crisTEAne
3 hours ago, TomxGaga said:

I feel like me and Gaga like the same things art,fashion etc. We both use art in our work and understand the meaning of art, the price of fame and How the artist must suffer for his art.

I would love to have a long chat with gaga about art :) 

I love her Rainer Maria Rilke Tattoo  

lady-gaga-german-tattoo.jpg 

"In the deepest hour of the night, confess to yourself that you would die if you were forbidden to write. And look deep into your heart where it spreads its roots, the answer, and ask yourself, must I write?" 

are you an artist yourself? i'd love to see some of your work; if it's possible, please share.

same here. having a casual conversation with gagz would be a dream come true. :flutter:

have you read the book that her mother gave her when she was young? letters to a young poet, also by rilke.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived