💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga and Dalai Lama at Nations Mayors Conference

Bad Monster Kid

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover
On Wednesday, June 22, 2016 at 11:32 PM, Green Unicorn said:

Mildly off topic, when Selena Ginez worked or was with the Dalai Lama, she was later banned from China for it. Gags will probably be banned too, meaning she won't be able to sell her music or perform there.

I think she only got baned because she accepted his belssing or something like that. Gaga will just be like in a panel with him answering questions with him i think.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
21 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I think she only got baned because she accepted his belssing or something like that. Gaga will just be like in a panel with him answering questions with him i think.

Hunty, that's not how Mainland China works.

Anyone that is or was in the same room with Dalai Lama or in a way connected to or supporting him or seen as one will be banned because they fear they will spread the message to free Tibet shall they allowed to get into the country.

Maroon 5 got banned, and that because one of the member was simply tweeted Happy Birthday to Dalai Lama. Nothing political at all. But they got blacklisted and their scheduled concerts there was cancelled.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LePetitGAGABLover
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Hunty, that's not how Mainland China works.

Anyone that is or was in the same room with Dalai Lama or in a way connected to or supporting him or seen as one will be banned because they fear they will spread the message to free Tibet shall they allowed to get into the country.

Maroon 5 got banned, and that because one of the member was simply tweeted Happy Birthday to Dalai Lama. Nothing political at all. But they got blacklisted and their scheduled concerts there was cancelled.

Thank you for educating me. As a side note, my Geography teacher told me that China doesnt want to free Tibet because they rely on the natural resources or something like that. So Dalai Lama is actually a good person while China is a bad entity?

The Surrealist
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I did not know that. That is incredibly stupid.

Stephen

Someone on Twitter said Hilary Clinton will be there? I hope that's not true. 

crisTEAne
31 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

imagine the meltdowns and the gagz-bashing threads her presence would trigger. :diane: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

The Surrealist
37 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

"The pop icon joins the Dalai Lama and Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, all of whom will speak at the nonpartisan event"

She will be there, but I don't know if she is at the same time. However, Trump may be there, too. It is the U.S. Conference of Mayors so it is not unusual for politicians to be there.

Source // http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2016/06/22/hillary-clinton-dalai-lama-and-lady-gaga/86235198/

crisTEAne

looking forward to it very much. :diane:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Donatas said:

How many hours left? :huh:

Less than 17 hours. 

Archived