life

Gaga on Twitter: "I love you daddy. Happy Father's Day"

GloZell Green

Featured Posts

hELXIG
12 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Wait so her Dad isn't Hillary too?

Original deleted tweet:

I love you daddy. Happy Father's Day. I hope you vote for Hillary, the ace on the river of a presidential royal flush.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Poissonche

Language barrier: what does she mean by "flush"? Because the only way I've used "flush" in my francophone life was as a verb, to say "flush the toilet", which gives a mean meaning to her tweet. And there are too much definitions of the word "flush" in the dictionary for me to know which one is the one. Help. Don't let this tweet be about a toilet.

Dorothy Gale
14 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Language barrier: what does she mean by "flush"? Because the only way I've used "flush" in my francophone life was as a verb, to say "flush the toilet", which gives a mean meaning to her tweet. And there are too much definitions of the word "flush" in the dictionary for me to know which one is the one. Help. Don't let this tweet be about a toilet.

A royal flush is a term in card games. It's when you have the king, queen, jack and ten of the same suit. Hence her dad is her ace. 

Poissonche
1 minute ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

A royal flush is a term in card games. It's when you have the king, queen, jack and ten of the same suit. Hence her dad is her ace. 

Thanks, I would never have guessed it :)

Miel
2 hours ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Wait so her Dad isn't Hillary too?

LMAO I was gonna say the exact same thing.

In all seriousness, though, very sweet of her.

3 points in and ready for more

GagaMyBlood95

:wub:

Must we turn everything into something funny? :laughga: Just look at this thread lol But that's why I'm here :neyde:

Archived