Possible leak of LG5 tracklist from VK

Varo Yan

Featured Posts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TerrenceV2
2 hours ago, JAMES1993 said:

Have you paid attention to what Gaga post believe it or not even if its just her laying outside in the grass with producer Bloodpop its all cryptic. Or if she posts a random pic of a tree. 

She also has said she wants her music to heal people. I think LG5 will be dark but also be happy,itll be about how cruel the world we live in can be, and to drive out the darkness you have to have light. 

The world can start off as a coccoon meaningless, powerless literally nothing. And bloom into something full of light and happiness or bloom into something dark. Thats how this world can be we never know how anyone or anything can turn out, but no matter what you just go with the flow. Thats how I see LG5 being. If you see Gaga isnt rushing anything, shes going with the flow taking her time to grow, enjoying her life with her farm, fiance, getting her license and recording in the studio and having fun with everything she does. She looks happy and is enjoying every process of her life. LG5 will be about healing, coming from a dark place and growing into something beautiful. Just from what Gaga has posted thats very nature like and the butterfly emoji. It's safe to say itll be about "life" in general. 

Truth =/= Speculation

It's obvious she will take a more commercialized route this time around, but titles like Afflatus are unlikely. Nevertheless, this is a false tracklist so move on.

playground love - josef salvat

Ronk
3 hours ago, JAMES1993 said:

She also has said she wants her music to heal people. I think LG5 will be dark but also be happy,itll be about how cruel the world we live in can be, and to drive out the darkness you have to have light. 

The world can start off as a coccoon meaningless, powerless literally nothing. And bloom into something full of light and happiness or bloom into something dark. Thats how this world can be we never know how anyone or anything can turn out, but no matter what you just go with the flow. Thats how I see LG5 being. If you see Gaga isnt rushing anything, shes going with the flow taking her time to grow, enjoying her life with her farm, fiance, getting her license and recording in the studio and having fun with everything she does. She looks happy and is enjoying every process of her life. LG5 will be about healing, coming from a dark place and growing into something beautiful. Just from what Gaga has posted thats very nature like and the butterfly emoji. It's safe to say itll be about "life" in general. 

I don't believe that tracklist for a second, but I really like what you say here.  Beautiful thoughts.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• 8 months later...

Archived