Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Carly posts a picture with Gaga in it, throwback one year ago

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I can't believe Gaga is the youngest one in this picture even though Carly looks like everyones girl scout cookie granddaughter in this picture. 

PopThatArt

I thought this was about iCarly. Internet phenomenon, not generic popstar with one hit.

Go see A Star is Born

JbGaga

The only thing i notice is that Cindi and Gaga are so far away from eachother... I also remeber they didnt speak to eachother or take a photo together... I dont think there friends anymore

Emigrante
20 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

Neyo standing next to Gaga :toofunny: do u think she's aware of what he said about her? :lana:

not that she should care about him obv

What did he say about her?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, Emigrante said:

What did he say about her?

I think it was around 2010-2011 or even 2012, he said that she there is nothing else she can do because nothing will grab our attention anymore and that she will be irrelevant in 2 years. 

EDIT: found it: http://popcrush.com/ne-yo-disses-lady-gaga-then-retracts-it/ 

Ne-Yo, the R&B star who is also the Senior VP of A+R at Motown, slammed Lady Gaga, saying she may be ridiculously talented but she won’t stand the test of time. He explained that he feels that the iconic, transcendent pop star is a thing of the past. He then backpedaled via Twitter, of course. 

In a chat with The Daily Star (quotes via MTV U.K.), he posed the question: “Who was the last real icon to come out of the music industry? Everybody thought it was going to be Lady Gaga, but where is she right now, what’s going on with her?”

But I also just saw that he 'retracted the statement' lol, didn't know that. 

Miracle
58 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

I think it was around 2010-2011 or even 2012, he said that she there is nothing else she can do because nothing will grab our attention anymore and that she will be irrelevant in 2 years. 

EDIT: found it: http://popcrush.com/ne-yo-disses-lady-gaga-then-retracts-it/ 

Ne-Yo, the R&B star who is also the Senior VP of A+R at Motown, slammed Lady Gaga, saying she may be ridiculously talented but she won’t stand the test of time. He explained that he feels that the iconic, transcendent pop star is a thing of the past. He then backpedaled via Twitter, of course. 

In a chat with The Daily Star (quotes via MTV U.K.), he posed the question: “Who was the last real icon to come out of the music industry? Everybody thought it was going to be Lady Gaga, but where is she right now, what’s going on with her?”

But I also just saw that he 'retracted the statement' lol, didn't know that. 

She gave us the best moments in pop culture, and, as much as that statement was true (the iconic popstar thing was fading), Gaga COMPLETELY revived it for 5 years (this thing ended when the cherry at the pop of the cake Gaga created, Miley's reinvention) and it's still revelant as it's the contemporary pop girl who has the most versatility: winning an acting Golden Globe, a GRAMMY, Contemporary Art awards and all that stuff in just one year is really taking her career to the next level, even though her GP/Radio popularity has decreased due to her last album being released in 2013

Alien Tulip
On 6/19/2016 at 4:02 AM, JbGaga said:

The only thing i notice is that Cindi and Gaga are so far away from eachother... I also remeber they didnt speak to eachother or take a photo together... I dont think there friends anymore

I don't think they were ever "friends" in the pre millennial definition. Millennials use the word "friend" so loosely now days and me, Gaga and many people here are guilty. If you really get down to it, we only have a few real friends some even have only one. Gaga, Cyndi Lauper, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Britney Spears, Xtina, J.Lo, Kate Hudson etc are all "friends" with each other but in reality they are just acquaintances who worked with each other and respect one another. I'm assuming the celebrities Gaga has a genuine close friendship with are Tony Bennett, Elton John and Diane Warren. 

Admin
1 minute ago, BrianxRyan said:

I am so sick of these half posts. Mods fix it already. please.

We're working on it.

Archived