💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Let's bop to Fashion!, the magnum opus of ARTPOP, together!

TrumpAteMyHeart

Featured Posts

Decodekid
2 hours ago, Plantzombie said:

One of the worst songs in ha discography :diane:

HA worst? this track would've saved ARTPOP from all the mess lol, the single would've smashed, i can really imagine the GP singing along to this lol.

Long Live Gretchen

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, CRJ said:

I'm sorry but in my opinion Fashion sounds very basic. Fashion! is a great bop though.

5CsVl4D.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Lona Delery
26 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

HA worst? this track would've saved ARTPOP from all the mess lol, the single would've smashed, i can really imagine the GP singing along to this lol.

That's what I call delusion. Even Swine would've been a better single

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Decodekid
5 minutes ago, Plantzombie said:

That's what I call delusion. Even Swine would've been a better single

is not delusion, is just an opinion :gaycat:

#Justice4Fashion!

Long Live Gretchen

Solitaire
4 hours ago, Didymus said:

And the only thing I see people praise it for is that fake "long note" that actually isn't, why don't people have ears dammit :giveup:

Fashion! is kinda "eh" to me (sorry bby) but the loooong "etheral" is honestly one of my all time favorite moments in Gaga's discography. I always assumed it was fake, but it isn't?! Please give me proof bc I wanna be a believer :excited2:

Spoiler

I swear I'm not stalking you omg, this is like the third notification I've given you in ten minutes but you've just been making good points :deadbanana:  sorry

- Previously Sycothisis

Solitaire
4 hours ago, T E A said:

according to gagz, there are songs on ARTPOP that match the quality/style of the songs to which her mom likes listening while cooking. fashion! must be one of those, i guess. :stalkga:

Inb4 Swine

- Previously Sycothisis

teenagechrist

It's one of my favourites of ARTPOP. I wish she had kept the "FANTASTIC, CHICK, FREAK, SLAAAAAY" in the final version :giveup: 

feeling so hot tamale

iCpro
1 hour ago, Solitaire said:

Fashion! is kinda "eh" to me (sorry bby) but the loooong "etheral" is honestly one of my all time favorite moments in Gaga's discography. I always assumed it was fake, but it isn't?! Please give me proof bc I wanna be a believer :excited2:

Hide contents

I swear I'm not stalking you omg, this is like the third notification I've given you in ten minutes but you've just been making good points :deadbanana:  sorry

I think it's fake because at 3:16 it goes silent for a second before coming back for the end of the note. I hope it's real tho :huh:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

PopThatArt

Magnum? I thought you were talking about condoms. 

Go see A Star is Born

ReidOne

Love this song. Especially the funky French house touch that Guetta gives it. Highly underrated. 

Not the "magnum opus" of ARTPOP, but it does deserve much more adoration than it receives. 

11 hours ago, Didymus said:

Yasss.

Hands down second best track on the album, sooo underrated :giveup:

And the only thing I see people praise it for is that fake "long note" that actually isn't, why don't people have ears dammit :giveup:

I pass along the torch to @Design :heart:

Yaaaaaaas! :heart:

I still can't at the people who say that Fashion! is sh*t. In my opinion, that's like, one of the most single-worthy songs from the album.

Fashuuuuuun. (lookin' good and feelin' fine, lookin' good and feelin' fine, lookin' good and feelin' fine) SLAY.

Actually one of the most blissful and groovy tracks on the record, like, THAT'S the sh*t I want LG5 to be. :firega:

Didymus
6 hours ago, cpro said:

I think it's fake because at 3:16 it goes silent for a second before coming back for the end of the note. I hope it's real tho :huh:

Well, I don't mean fake as if she pretended she was actually singing that long (if that's what she wanted, she could've easily recorded/mixed it differently), but yeah, it's just not one long note.

I love it tho :nick: I'm glad she did it that way.

Say all you want about Guetta and will.i.am but at least they weren't lazy with the production like Zedd and Madeon. 

:poot:

Yuuri

I'm pretty she can hold a note like that if she wants to.Kinda sad she didn't prove it during ARTRAVE.

Archived