đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tickets For BTWB UK Dates Sell-Out Within Minutes

MOLLY CYRUS

Featured Posts

Americano

New Twickenham date, pre-sale on Thurs, general on Fri

http://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/lady-gaga-tickets?c=twit_wp_ln_ladygaga_170412

:clap:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lad-gaga

do they have good seats in the pre sale or just when the normal tickets get released and do u just get automatically put in your seats or can you choose them

saltface

Still praying for that extra Manchester date!

I don't think you should worry, she would just be stupid not to add another Manchester date.

lad-gaga

Still praying for that extra Manchester date!

i dont know if i should just hold on for another manchester date?

Michael

I don't think you should worry, she would just be stupid not to add another Manchester date.

Fingers crossed. If she does add another show I'm getting pre-sale tickets this time, I should have done that last time.

:fail:

Americano

You guys are so hard on her :sadleave:

Michael

i dont know if i should just hold on for another manchester date?

You going from Newcastle? Me too. Well, near Newcastle. I was hoping she would be doing Newcastle / Sunderland before the dates were announced.

StrawberryBlond

I was hoping she'd release another set of dates for London and Manchester, but looks like the label is really making sure all these tickets sell by teasing us that tiny bit more. Hoping and praying there's another Manchester one. Don't really want to go to a massive stadium if I can help it. If she had released another set, she could have had yet another record sale. But maybe in a way, this is better. This will cater to the London crowd really well and hopefully, leave more space for the surrounding Britons. Hopefully the rush won't be quite as fast this time.

Michael

Manchester Arena doesn't have anything booked for September 12th, the day after Gaga's show. And she doesn't have a show until September 15th.

PLEASE GAGA SEPTEMBER 12TH.

saltface

You guys are so hard on her :sadleave:

I just meant because it sold out so quickly (4 minutes?) and the demand is there, its an opportunity for her to sell out another date. Plus because she isn't going to Scotland she should add more dates in the North of England so Scottish fans dont have to travel 12 hours to London.

aprilshack

I just meant because it sold out so quickly (4 minutes?) and the demand is there, its an opportunity for her to sell out another date. Plus because she isn't going to Scotland she should add more dates in the North of England so Scottish fans dont have to travel 12 hours to London.

I'm hoping for another Manchester date as my brother is getting married that week & i don't have the time or money to go back & forth to London.I just wish they would announce the extra date already.

Michael

Gaga's Hubby @HausofNath

@LiveNationUKAny news on a new Manchester date?

@LiveNationUK

@HausOfNath No news on any more dates at this time

I don't know whether to take that as there is a date but it hasn't been announced yet, or there is no date going to be added.

aprilshack

Gaga's Hubby @HausofNath

@LiveNationUKAny news on a new Manchester date?

@LiveNationUK

@HausOfNath No news on any more dates at this time

I don't know whether to take that as there is a date but it hasn't been announced yet, or there is no date going to be added.i

They never give anything away so i wouldn't worry about that being given as no more dates.

Archived