💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

ThrowBack: SMAP X SMAP 2011

HausAlly

Featured Posts

HausAlly

so I was just searching through youtube and stumbled across this little gem and though i would reminisce with you all

Gaga's appearance on SMAP X SMAP in 2011 

SMAP×SMAP is an ongoing weekly Japanese variety show on Kansai TV and Fuji TV starring the members of SMAP. The show began on April 15, 1996 and it airs from 22:00 to 22:54 (JST) every Monday. The show's usual rating is higher than 20%, which is considered high since most variety shows range from 10-20%.

June 29, 2011

Lady Gaga took the stage on Japanese TV show SMAP x SMAP for a stunning performance of hits from her new album Born This Way, which was currently the best-selling international CD in Japan at the time of the appearance.

Set list

"The Edge of Glory"

"Yoü and I"

"Born This Way"

Personnel — Hair by Frederic Aspiras, makeup by Tara Savelo, fashion direction by Nicola Formichetti, choreography by Laurieann Gibson, art direction by Marla Weinhoff,

Dress by KTZ, jewellry by Versace, belt by Chanel, shoes by Noritaka Tatehana,

Lycra outfit and mask by Baby Doll Tokyo,

Jacket by ???, skirt by ???, shoes by Ellie

2011029_ladygaga.jpg

What do you think of her performance? the mask? her outfit?

all info from Gagapedia http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/SMAP×SMAP

kabirartfling

Although i like this one but i still prefer the smap x smap 2013! She is such a hit machine, all her performance are so different and diverse! LOVE IT:woohoo:

Give your love to me

And under the nails there are mirrors!!!! Genius, it would be REALLY cool to see these pieces in their early stages or development

HausAlly
2 minutes ago, RF said:

And under the nails there are mirrors!!!! Genius, it would be REALLY cool to see these pieces in their early stages or development

yes i love this piece! so sad it didn't see more use 

12 minutes ago, Haus Allorah said:

yes i love this piece! so sad it didn't see more use 

So amazing stage props and then at the Artrave we got white chairs. Lol

HausAlly
Just now, RF said:

So amazing stage props and then at the Artrave we got white chairs. Lol

hahaha yes omg 

Miel

Okay, but like, this was probably one of her best appearances? Like, it was so sunny and so cute.

And the performances were so cool, like? Oh my goodness? And the props? The stage? The looks?

God bless the BTW in Japan looks.

3 points in and ready for more

Miel

Oh my god, watching the performance videos gave me chills. Like, she was barely a month in performing TEOG, but she was already killin' it (though, as we saw through time, she got much better at the higher notes).

And god, GOD, it's makes me so happy seeing how comfortable she was singing U&I and BTW. Like... when was the last time she performed BTW like that? Jingle Ball 2013? Lord.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived