opinion

MY LG5 Predictions

Joshie S

Featured Posts

Joshie S

Okay so let me start off by saying I know that there is a lot of these kind of threads and I know, I'm sick of reading them too. But, I feel like I oddly always seem to just... "get" Gaga, like the things she does and says, I just understand, and by doing that, can sort of predict what she is going to do or how she will go about it artistically. 

ANYWAY....
I read a lot of LG5 questions and speculations and know how annoying it is to be constantly reminded about it and that people say oh Gaga, just release music to put these little managers out of their misery... However....

As we all know, Gaga wanted to be more artistically vocal with ARTPOP. She "disappeared" before releasing information about the album (remember when we were all so excited it was the first info we heard in months).... and she even leaked Aura to create hype for the entire era, and boy, it hyped me!

Then, when she wanted to release Applause, she wanted to do it in an artistic way, by premiering both the song AND the video clip all at once, which we all know didn't happen due to hackers, which she was incredibly annoyed about (notice she said nothing about Aura leaking)...

After the release of the video (finally, which seemed to be the longest week ever!)... when Gaga said about having a week to film the video wasn't enough and she wanted to do more with it, is also another indication of her not having a voice artistically. 

We then move on to the Venus video/single/mess that the release was. I believe Gaga had the best vision for this song, this futuristic, experimental, beautiful song was to be a single and had the most mysterious, beautiful, incredible video anyone had ever seen... however her record label had other plans, after the release of DWUW, and Dope, they announced DWUW would be the single.

I'm not even going to touch on DWUW (as much as I purely love the song its self).. We know the mess behind that.

She then said screw it, I'm gonna do one more video for my ****ing fans and pay for it myself. I don't want much promotion, just enough promo to get my fans to tune in and excited, but this is for them. 

After that, she then made the ultimate sacrifice for us, and preformed ARTPOP every single night, even though it was the thing that could have potentially ruined her career.

I've always had the opinion that Gaga wanted to release the "ARTPOP" album song by song in singles in order of the tracklist.

She always said she wanted Aura released first but her label wanted to make it Applause. Aura is track 1 on the list.
Gaga then announced Venus as the second single, Venus is track 2 on the album. It got changed.
G.U.Y. announced as third single, includes Venus & MANiCURE in video.
I truly believe Gaga would have released Sexxx Dreams as a single next.
So on and so forth. More evidence to support this, Gaga tweeted once that she "had finally made an album with the track listing her way that she could preform from beginning to end" and that "it's one whole masterpiece, from the first to last song with a story"..

SO THIS BRINGS ME TO LG5 *finally*

Gaga being quiet up until the VMAs, where the first image of her is standing on a stage with her eyes closed, slowly opening, I believe that was her way of "coming back to the public eye"....

This is my prediction: Gaga is in that waiting period again. SO MANY MONSTERS are getting mad at her for not talking about the album or giving anything away, BUT I KNOW WHY... because last time she did that during ARTPOP, she promised too much, promises I think she WOULD HAVE gone through with if it weren't for everything that happened.

So, Gaga is doing that this time, she's not saying much. She DID start by posting Snapchat stories but everyone was still upset, so she's being quiet, she's stopped, HOWEVER, she is getting people she loves, people like Elton, RedOne etc. to say things about the album, so it's still getting hype, but it's not coming from her.... 

SO I THINK WHEN SHE IS READY, Gaga will, in a sense, re-create, the ARTPOP era, if you will, however, things will be different. It will be her way. She will have her artistic voice which she is so desperately looking for. 
Gaga will come out to the VMAs stage and absolutely blow everyone away with her brand new single from her brand new album, She will then move on to the second single, and tell a story with the brand new album, just like she wanted ARTPOP to be a story...and sometimes, a story has no end.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

GagasFilthyPop

I like this prediction. I hope it comes true. The one thing that she desperately needs in LG5 is promo for her singles, music videos, and the album itself.

"We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought."

HausAlly

i hope you're right, i can't help but feel though that gaga no longer has the desire to do pop music, i think she is focusing on the things that make her happy Jazz, acting, ect. because the ARTPOP era was so pushed and forced. it makes me feel so torn, cause on one hand i want gaga to be able to do what makes her happy and i want her to have complete control over her artistic contributions but on the other I'm thirsty af for LG5 and i need a comeback. but like i said I'm praying you are right 

kabirartfling

Loved reading this! Never thought that ARTPOP singles were suppose to be in the same manner as the tracklist, which thanks to you now makes sense :hug:hopefully the VMA thing turns out true and she blows us away :excited2:

Give your love to me

ToxicHot

Awesome prediction, I hope you're right! :yay:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Bloody hooker

I like this prediction. I hope it comes true :)

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Mikey Monster

I totally see this!!! It. Makes sense I always thought that Gaga would release a lead single in August just like ARTPOP. Thank you for this insight sweetie great job! ❤️:hug:

Mikey McCampbell

TimisaMonster

Especially with Bobby managing her and we saw how successful and well promoted C2C was, I feel LG5 will be the ARTPOP era done right...

Reason why this excites me even more but frustrates me its taking so long :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Joshie S

I am waiting so patiently too for the new album? Each day I dream of her overwhelming happiness while she is creating and loving every moment, just knowing that puts my mind at rest, because I know whatever she creates, I'll get to hear her lovely voice once more and it'll be more meaningful than ever. 

I can't wait, Gaga, we love you.

Brooke Candy

We ain't getting sh*t this summer. But cute prediction. 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Dominic

So long story short she's not hyping us because of the ARTPOP fiasco. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Joshie S
26 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

So long story short she's not hyping us because of the ARTPOP fiasco. 

I think so, yes. She saw how disappointed we were. She wants it to be a surprise.

as much as I LOVED the iTunes festival, it was the worst thing to do, to perform 5 of the tracks off a 15 track album. The general public heard the songs, we heard the songs, then we got over them and craved something new, however Gaga wanted to use the "old" material. It was the worst mistake of the era probably.

Dominic
3 minutes ago, JoshieS said:

I think so, yes. She saw how disappointed we were. She wants it to be a surprise.

as much as I LOVED the iTunes festival, it was the worst thing to do, to perform 5 of the tracks off a 15 track album. The general public heard the songs, we heard the songs, then we got over them and craved something new, however Gaga wanted to use the "old" material. It was the worst mistake of the era probably.

I disagree. It wasn't that she performed the songs it was that they're far superior to the studio versions we got later. It's been known for a long time she's not going to hype us this time around and it's perfectly understandable. With no expectations it's easier to convey your message however I really hope she doesn't choose to debut the lead at the VMAs. She should find a more innovative way.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived