💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does Gaga struggles with views?

ThatAsianGuy

Featured Posts

ThatAsianGuy

Like other artists for example would barely put a top ten song but they get tons of YouTube views even surpassing Gagas old MVs. Are people hesitant to view or listen to Gaga? I mean Gagas videos deserves better views it's not even fair,  And those trashy MVs.... I just can't :toofunny:tumblr_mjgz1aK4Z01rtgzofo1_400.gif

kabirartfling

"Are people hesitant to view or listen to Gaga?"

Thats ur answer right there :toofunny:

Give your love to me

Jewels n Drugs

Shes a flop and she's over :hor:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

GagasFilthyPop

One reason is that most of her videos were released before YouTube hit it's peak in views. Her most iconic songs and music videos, recognized mostly from the GP, came before Born This Way. If she started later, there is a chance that at least 3 of her videos would pass the 1 Billion mark. Also, her music video concepts since Alejandro haven't really been appealing or catchy to the GP. It's sad to say and accept that they would prefer Katy's witty, relatable, and colorful music video concepts than Gaga's creative, artistic, and meaningful music films. You have to remember that Gaga isn't someone that likes making hits. But Gaga could change that by releasing a new pop single, at a time where streaming and YouTube is more popular and widely used.

"We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought."

GagaXCupcakke

Because she makes 20 minute long videos. People see how long they are and are like, "Ain't nobody got time for that" 

TimisaMonster

If people has terrible taste in music, what makes you think the videos they watch will be any better?

Basic people like basic songs with basic videos to get basic views...

Aka Gaga isn't basic...she's for an elite few

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Serendipity

Gaga hasn't released a pop single that was a hit since 2013.

Besides most people don't have the attention span to watch 2-3 minute intros before the music starts.

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Bradley

cause Gaga makes dark, dull videos

Gaga doesn't look hot? Katy Perry's boobs are surely more appealing

also because Gaga doesn't just dance around in a club, singing about partying (apart from Just Dance)

Poissonche

Because she was the top star at a time where the Internet did not matter as much: as an example, Alejandro was the first video to reach 20 million views in two weeks. Now, Adele, Taylor Swift and company get more views in less than 24 hours. Gaga was also the first person on Twitter to reach 10 million followers. Nowadays, this looks less huge, with Katy having more than 80 million. See? Gaga lived in another time. A better time. And when she released videos in modern history, she was "over". Her next is gonna reach 1 billion in a few weeks, you'll see.

iCpro

very simple, all her vids were released before youtube streaming was popular (except for applause). Bad Romance was the most viewed video for like two years, and she was the first person to pass 1 billion views. Her numbers were huge back then. If BR was released today with the same success it would get 1 billion views in a matter of months.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

gagajandro25

The only hit Gaga song that has had a music video since the Born This Way era was Applause, otherwise all of her popular music videos are five-seven years old and came at a time when getting 100 million views was considered a huge achievement. All of her music videos were record breaking during their respective eras in one way or another. The true test of her music video views will come with the LG5 era tbh. If Bad Romance were released today, it would get 1 billion views quite quickly. The YouTube streaming/views peak has not yet been reached, and views/streaming were much smaller during the time when TF-BTW music videos were released. 

Edit- she also has several music videos that are much longer than just the length of the songs themselves and the concepts of her music videos are also often hard for the GP to grasp sometimes. I think her VEVO views are quite impressive actually.

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

mucinex

lmao i wish i had a half

no a quarter

no i wish i had a fifth of the views she gets on some of her videos.

RadioIsOurs

She's a flop that cannot sustain her popularity and appeal in modern times. :hor:

Archived