💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Has anybody apologized for treating Gaga poorly after the Orlando thing?

President Trump

Featured Posts

gagajandro25
10 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

How do you know it got to her?

The owner of PropaGaga said it got back to her unfortunately and she did know about the bashing and criticizing by her fans 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emvee

What? The tweet was a mistake and deserved to be called out. If it weren't for the backlash that tweet would still be up. Her first words after the attack... Vote for Hillary. I still have second hand embarrassment. I would have second hand embarrassment even if she had said vote for Bernie. Poor choice of words.

RAMROD

I am not apoligizing for that one-now-removed tweet, she removed it so she knows she fxcks up for that one tweet and that shouldn't be posted. And rightly so.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

She did a speach and it was a GREAT thing for her, her fans and survivors. She proved that she still care and never stopped caring in the first place. Unlike some other stars like.. Nicki whats good?

But...

Let me get this straight...We need to apologize because she made a mistake in the first place??? ummm how about NO... did she apologize to the little monsters about her broken promises, rules and delays? No she didint. Who wants to apologize will apologize, who doesnt want to,wont. You or anyone else shouldnt tell others what to do.

giskardsb

the problem wasn't that some were upset that she put a #voteHillary tag, although the overreaction was real.  The problem is that some jumped on the fact that she didn't immediately tweet an LGBT specific tweet as reason to drag her for no longer supporting the LGBT, claiming that she just used the gays, that she hated the gays now, etc etc.   That was the ridiculous and flat out wrong part of the meltdowns that people should be apologizing for.

crisTEAne
14 hours ago, warpedcurrents said:

The owner of PropaGaga said it got back to her unfortunately and she did know about the bashing and criticizing by her fans 

omg... i hope it's untrue. her heart was already broken because of the orlando thing. if it really did get back to her... omg. 

Supernatural-Dean.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

President Trump
2 hours ago, Nono said:

She did a speach and it was a GREAT thing for her, her fans and survivors. She proved that she still care and never stopped caring in the first place. Unlike some other stars like.. Nicki whats good?

But...

Let me get this straight...We need to apologize because she made a mistake in the first place??? ummm how about NO... did she apologize to the little monsters about her broken promises, rules and delays? No she didint. Who wants to apologize will apologize, who doesnt want to,wont. You or anyone else shouldnt tell others what to do.

Then others shouldn't tell gaga what to do 

Ma ma pa pa pa

Manul

I didn't/don't have to apologize because I'm not a flop fan. tumblr_o6xmy3ExVx1tc2w1bo1_250.gif

it wasn't laaaahv

Harry

If you're talking about the people who flew off the bat and said a ton of horrible things about Gaga because of it then I agree that it was wrong.

But I won't apologise for disagreeing and being disappointed with her for her original tweet because that is how I felt at the time. I regret that and the situation that unfolded, but I think she does as well because she deleted it. In my opinion, her speech at the vigil showed completely how much she still cares and removed any doubt in my mind and I'm extremely grateful to be reassured that she's still on our side.

I think she did a lovely thing and it kind of defeats the point to carry on going over negative aspect of this incessantly when it's already a horrible tragedy.

I did actually

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived