Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Deadline: Gaga in talks for 'A Star is Born'

yxi

Featured Posts

Pacify Him

I'm really happy for our queen. Making up from that 3 year absence eh? :clapping:

I’m getting on your nerves

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

this is reminding me of when xtina was done recording, then signed onto burlesque and delayed the album for 6+ months, and then decided to head back into the studio b/c she was feeling newly "inspired" and we got the legendary album that is....BIONIC.

A legendery FLOP :neyde:

36 minutes ago, warpedcurrents said:

According to mindtrappa, the LG5 tour is planned for late spring/summer 2017. So that means LG5 Q3/Q4 2016, A Star is Born throughout 2017, and the LG5 tour late spring/summer 2017. CTC 2.0 shouldn't be a concern, and the extent of her involvement in AHS6 is still undetermined.

I'm really sorry, I trust you but would you mind post some screenshot of where and when mindtrappa said this?

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, RF said:

I'm really sorry, I trust you but would you mind post some screenshot of where and when mindtrappa said this?

Popjustice.

Spock
1 hour ago, Andrew Warhola said:

LG5 will be the soundtrack

1200mh.gif

600x600bb.jpg

reductive giphy.gif

:poot:

who will love me when the night is over

Decodekid

AHS filming in summer = No LG5

C3C August = No LG5 that means -> NO LG5 during fall.

Filming early 2017 = No LG5

tumblr_inline_no7nb2jjEp1qfhnkg_500.gif'

Honestly here for it, LG5 can wait until 2018 tbh i'm not hyped anymore

Long Live Gretchen

Quasi

I don't know how I feel about this.....

On one hand I love that she's finally getting the recognition and roles she deserves and on the other hand when I think about LG5......

well.....

25213828_jt.gif

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

crisTEAne
5 minutes ago, Quasi said:

I don't know how I feel about this.....

oh, but i know how you feel: you wish to fast-forward to when the lead is released.

6359531540097887802044581929_tumblr_msfo

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

asana15
39 minutes ago, symphonia said:

I guess this means she won't do Gypsy with Barbra :(

Babs is currently casting Catherine the Great. It's in preproduction and she has reportedly offered the main role to Keira Knightley. So, there's still hope for Gypsy, but the window is closing fast on Barbra.

NewYorkCity

Cool!

Let's see how she makes everything happen (LG5, tour, AHS, C3C?, etc) ... hope she can give us pop before 2017.

Gaga recently said she had many "projects" :lana: underway during may,and she now only likes doing one at a time cause during BTW,AP she did too many side things :perfume: so we'll see a new gaga you've never seen before. GrungeGa :rockstar:  and said her new music campaign will be a big project in itself. Shes busy plannng, and fine tuning. :) She know's we are thirsty af. They decided a date possibly in May when the label listened to the rough album and all songs from redone and other producers to find a way to go.. :diane:  lawd

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Archived