Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Deadline: Gaga in talks for 'A Star is Born'

yxi

Featured Posts

AustrianTilapia
1 minute ago, Bio said:

Very dangerous to be compared to Judy Garland. I predict a mess.

And it was very dangerous to be compared to Jessica Lange in AHS.

Do you think Gaga gave a ****?

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagajandro25

You guys underestimate Gaga and her ability to do many things at once. I predict filming will start in 2017 and she'll leave space between LG5 tour dates here and there to film. I still think LG5 will have a Q3/Q4 2016 release. She's wrapping up the album and has met with her label a lot lately.

EDIT: she met with her label a lot in May, including around the MET Gala and her and Bobby were working on a release date 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

GagaMyBlood95
6 minutes ago, warpedcurrents said:

You guys underestimate Gaga and her ability to do many things at once. I predict filming will start in 2017 and she'll leave space between LG5 tour dates here and there to film. I still think LG5 will have a Q3/Q4 2016 release. She's wrapping up the album and has met with her label a lot lately.

EDIT: she met with her label a lot in May, including around the MET Gala and her and Bobby were working on a release date 

Yup, also they can build the dates for filming around Gaga's 2017 schedule (if she tours). Also, it doesn't have to be a huge tour, it can last for like 2-3 months and then she can work full time on set..

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, GAGA1972 said:

Is she in talks for LG5 tho?

She was, but the plan got put on hold for this, C3C and AHS.

Julie-Andrews-Facepalm.gif

gagajandro25

you didn't hear this from me but they're still planning a Q3/Q4 2016 LG5 release so I wouldn't get too worried 

LUO YI
14 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

LG5 will be the soundtrack

1200mh.gif

Her **** Tracy is coming :diane:

The night sky tells all

ViviLittleM
10 minutes ago, warpedcurrents said:

maybe the release date was for cheek to cheek's sequel

but i know that LG5 is still scheduled for 2016 like mindtrappa said Q3

gagajandro25
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

maybe the release date was for cheek to cheek's sequel

but i know that LG5 is still scheduled for 2016 like mindtrappa said Q3

Yep and he is still saying Q3/Q4. I agree. The extent of her involvement with AHS this season hasn't been decided yet and supposedly CTC 2.0 won't get that much involvement from LG's team this time around. Tony wants the album.

This is great news for Gaga, her first major film role and she's going to sing and showcase her talent. Excited for her!

Archived