Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Deadline: Gaga in talks for 'A Star is Born'

yxi

Featured Posts

21 hours ago, Denys said:

I see Gaga is still not giving up on that EGOT imagine her getting like two oscar nominations? Lead or supporting actress and nomination for original song 

I don't want to sound rude, but like where The heck did this notion that she's even remotely close to EGOT even came. She only has a Grammy..... Its really not a very likely thing to happen very soon so its a bit silly to see it here constantly. (This was not directed at you personally, just general pondering)

Sorry, a bit OT :)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne
18 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

A true reverse Warholian experience.

Dear Lord,

Please let Lord Temptation know that it is expedition, not experience. He is a truly dedicated little monster who deserves to know the correct phrase that tends to get 

437105.jpg

Kind regards,
T E A

Spoiler

:wub:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, T E A said:

Dear Lord,

Please let Lord Temptation know that it is expedition, not experience. He is a truly dedicated little monster who deserves to know the correct phrase that tends to get 

437105.jpg

Kind regards,
T E A

Reveal hidden contents

:wub:

Smarty pants! I bow down to thee ;)

xeynuraf

i know you guys want the best for gaga and think the best of her, but there is not enough talent or acting skills that can save this from flopping hard. i mean this is like the the 4th remake of this. very iconic people have done this role before. do you know of a sucessful remake of anything.... specialy from a new director? even beyonce said "i'll pass" TWICE. lets be real, if this flops her movie career will not do well. people have very high expectations of her (including all of you) so she cant fail at this and not be destroyed by haters. some of you are so uninformed and have no idea about pop culture that is scary. you are setting her up for failure all the time.

2 minutes ago, xeynuraf said:

i know you guys want the best for gaga and think the best of her, but there is not enough talent or acting skills that can save this from flopping hard. i mean this is like the the 4th remake of this. very iconic people have done this role before. do you know of a sucessful remake of anything.... specialy from a new director? even beyonce said "i'll pass" TWICE. lets be real, if this flops her movie career will not do well. people have very high expectations of her (including all of you) so she cant fail at this and not be destroyed by haters. some of you are so uninformed and have no idea about pop culture that is scary. you are setting her up for failure all the time.

Show me receipts where bey said she will pass twice also let her act and flop then she will move on 

thanks for not setting her up for failure and bringing pop culture awareness to this forum 

xeynuraf
3 hours ago, Denys said:

Show me receipts where bey said she will pass twice also let her act and flop then she will move on 

thanks for not setting her up for failure and bringing pop culture awareness to this forum 

if you are so interested in receipts look it up yourself. google is your friend. clint eastwood who was going to direct this, asked beyonce and other people and every lead actor also turned down, he gave up directing it. about the pop culture awareness, you are very welcome. keep waiting for an oscar from a remake. peace.

xeynuraf

at the end of the day it still in talks. it might not even happen and she might get a perfect role for her. hopefully she makes the right decision.

high heeled fem
On 17/06/2016 at 6:15 AM, Bellatrix said:

#LG52018

WHY cant she ****ing release LG5 use the red one songs & marc ones, THEN DO ALL THIS OTHER STUFF

(ofc i want AHS) but at least give us some demos like she did in the old days... doesn't she know shes pissing us off?

Remember last year when we were all like may 2016 new single....she's also stopped tagging #LG5

I'm losing it, whats her plan

high heeled fem
On 17/06/2016 at 6:19 AM, Chelsea Symona said:

I don't see how a tour is at all possible for LG5 because filming begins in 2017. And, by some chance that she does, one will clearly suffer in regards to quality/effort & I doubt it'll be her film role.

Pull the trigger, piglet.

Exactly this: what is she thinking? wake up gaga get back on GGD and take fricken note

GIF-angry-Fairuza-Balk-furious-livid-mad

PunkTheFunk
On Saturday, June 18, 2016 at 7:12 PM, xeynuraf said:

keep waiting for an oscar from a remake. peace.

"The Departed" (which was a remake of a film from Hong Kong) won Best Picture one year. And the remake of True Grit was nominated for Best Picture in 2010 so it's not that impossible :lolga:

giskardsb
11 hours ago, high heeled fem said:

WHY cant she ****ing release LG5 use the red one songs & marc ones, THEN DO ALL THIS OTHER STUFF

(ofc i want AHS) but at least give us some demos like she did in the old days... doesn't she know shes pissing us off?

Remember last year when we were all like may 2016 new single....she's also stopped tagging #LG5

you guys are only "pissed off" because you continuously build on each others negative attitudes and pretend like Gaga owed you something at a certain time that she never committed to.  The attitude problem is with this immature fanbase, not Gaga.

Bradley

Tbh I would rather LG5 tour get delayed because of this. Gaga has always been a huge music star and she has established her reputation in the music industry, she can always make a comeback later. This film puts her into a whole new spotlight where filmmakers and actors get to see what she has yet to offer in her 8 years of career. I know we are thirsty for new music but if you were her manager, you would know that this is massive exposure into a whole new industry. No one gets to work with Bradley Cooper, an Academy award favorite in their SECOND major acting role.

This privilege is not available to anyone and for Gaga to forgo this for something which, is not cancelled but only delayed a little while is foolhardy.

Bradley
On 6/18/2016 at 9:23 PM, Snow said:

I don't want to sound rude, but like where The heck did this notion that she's even remotely close to EGOT even came. She only has a Grammy..... Its really not a very likely thing to happen very soon so its a bit silly to see it here constantly. (This was not directed at you personally, just general pondering)

Sorry, a bit OT :)

She does have Emmy nominations from producing her DVDs though. Btw she has the potential? She's starring in American Horror Story and has been nominates for an Oscar before, we know that she almost got it. You should not assess what she has yet to accomplish but what she HAS accomplished. AHS, movie soundtracks and roles like this with actors like Bradley Cooper are all potential.

Does the notion still sound far-fetched to you? It is not trying and laziness that are despicable. At least Gaga is working.

Bradley
11 hours ago, high heeled fem said:

She gave us lots of stuff pre-ARTPOP and people had unrealistic expectations because of that.

Archived