💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Deadline: Gaga in talks for 'A Star is Born'

yxi

Featured Posts

Didymus
54 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I seem to have neglected Creyk's words 'questionable looking actors', not that I want to create further dissension, just out of curiosity, what did you understand from that? @Didymus :poot:

That he doesn't think Bradley is a promising co-star. And I mean, I don't disagree with that. He can act, but the only movies where he really had a good role were Silver Linings Playbook and American Sniper. That doen't say anything about this movie ofc, but to me it was obvious Creyk was just gonna fire at every possible target because he was semi-seriously infuriated by Gaga taking on so many non-musical projects when she's supposed to be making a musical comeback :shrug: So I didn't take that so seriously (either).

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

That he doesn't think Bradley is a promising co-star. And I mean, I don't disagree with that. He can act, but the only movies where he really had a good role were Silver Linings Playbook and American Sniper. That doen't say anything about this movie ofc, but to me it was obvious Creyk was just gonna fire at every possible target because he was semi-seriously infuriated by Gaga taking on so many non-musical projects when she's supposed to be making a musical comeback :shrug: So I didn't take that so seriously (either).

Okay, fair enough. :poot: Still excited for the movie. :poot: I don't care if it flops, I want to see them give it a try. I think their chemistry will be interesting. :poot:

Didymus
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

Okay, fair enough. :poot: Still excited for the movie. :poot: I don't care if it flops, I want to see them give it a try. I think their chemistry will be interesting. :poot:

I'm super excited :poot: Probably didn't shine through in this thread, but I am. Very curious to see that chemistry, and I'm just happy in general that Gaga's investigating different roles, 'cause imo the Countess was just too close to Gaga home and it was a horribly written show (imo), so I can't wait for a rebuttal.

Miel

I mean, good for her? She's proven, especially with the second half of Hotel, that she can act, and act well. Though, I definitely want to see her do more slapstick, sci-fi, horror roles haha.

On that note, I thought this was old news? Was it just recently confirmed?

3 points in and ready for more

10 minutes ago, Didymus said:

A Star Is Born is definitely a musical project :lolga:

Bradley
Just now, Didymus said:

I'm super excited :poot: Probably didn't shine through in this thread, but I am. Very curious to see that chemistry, and I'm just happy in general that Gaga's investigating different roles, 'cause imo the Countess was just too close to Gaga home and it was a horribly written show (imo), so I can't wait for a rebuttal.

Wow it feels weird to be on the same page with you :poot: We should do this more often :poot:

Btw, I'm not just excited because Gaga is working with King Bradley (:woot:), I have always displayed interest in wanting Gaga to sing in a motion picture, even before I became an avid fan of Bradley Cooper.

Didymus
7 minutes ago, Miel said:

On that note, I thought this was old news? Was it just recently confirmed?

Just rumors before, and technically this is still a rumor :chica:

Miel
6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Just rumors before, and technically this is still a rumor :chica:

Oh. Then why did it resurface? Was Deadline late? So we can see the best look out of Gaga's casual YSL era? :gaycat:

edit: I wrote Deadspin, which is a sports website. God, when did I become so grossly heterosexual wtf

3 points in and ready for more

I see Gaga is still not giving up on that EGOT imagine her getting like two oscar nominations? Lead or supporting actress and nomination for original song 

Lord Temptation

Looking forward to seeing the film of the decade. Kind of also loving how annoyed some people are that Gaga is now a movie star. 

Bradley
40 minutes ago, Miel said:

Oh. Then why did it resurface? Was Deadline late? So we can see the best look out of Gaga's casual YSL era? :gaycat:

edit: I wrote Deadspin, which is a sports website. God, when did I become so grossly heterosexual wtf

I think previously it was just a speculation that Gaga was working with Bradley in this film, since they were seen having dinner together.

This time sources tell us that there is progress towards this film being materialised with Gaga's involvement, though a confirmation still needs to be given before anything can be said.

Kayla

I love that when Gaga doesn't something it isn't like some random cumshot just used for her to get her kicks in another way. 

When Gaga goes into acting, she doesn't just land one random role and move on with her life, she tries her hardest and commits. 

This woman has dove into different musical genres, different methods of acting, different writing media, etc. I have so much respect for the way she truly dedicates herself to art and performance in such a diverse number of ways. 

CannaeDrive
13 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Queen of Hollywood since she was 13.

This is true tho (kind of). Remember that episode 9 of season 3 of The Sopranos in which she played a minor role, she was 15 at the time. Which reminds me that I've seen Gaga in 2001 for the first time, not knowing she'll become Gaga :diane:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Lord Temptation
59 minutes ago, CannaeDrive said:

This is true tho (kind of). Remember that episode 9 of season 3 of The Sopranos in which she played a minor role, she was 15 at the time. Which reminds me that I've seen Gaga in 2001 for the first time, not knowing she'll become Gaga :diane:

And neither did she know :)

How funny the way she started out wanting to be an actress first but then became a singer instead, who then became an actress (starring in A Star is Born about a girl who wants to be an actress).

A true reverse Warholian experience.

Archived