opinion

Gaga & Disclosure

JAMES1993

Featured Posts

JAMES1993

After listening to Disclosures new EP "Moog For Love" 

Idk why I just imagined Gaga doing a song with them. I think it would suit her very well, especially since shes taking a disco, funk psychedelic route for LG5. 

Disclosures sound can be pretty trippy at times, and disco. It would be awesome if they were on LG5, maybe Gaga could do a feature on their next LP. They are on the same label, or they were. I noticed their new EP was released under "Island" records, same label as Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas, Tove Lo. 

I want Disclosure to work with much bigger artists, they usually work with people we dont even know. The only songs they have charting are the two with Sam Smith, the one with Lorde had moderate success. I'm surprised the one with The Weeknd didn't chart, that one is really good. 

They should really EXPAND on the next album, work with Gaga or other artists who are huge today. I could see an Ariana Grande collab as well, that would be amazing. They did work on Ellie Gouldings song "Heal" from her Delirium album. 

Any thoughts? Do you think Gaga with Disclosure would be great? Or what artists do you think they should work with. 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

PopThatArt
3 minutes ago, JAMES1993 said:

After listening to Disclosures new EP "Moog For Love" 

Idk why I just imagined Gaga doing a song with them. I think it would suit her very well, especially since shes taking a disco, funk psychedelic route for LG5. 

Disclosures sound can be pretty trippy at times, and disco. It would be awesome if they were on LG5, maybe Gaga could do a feature on their next LP. They are on the same label, or they were. I noticed their new EP was released under "Island" records, same label as Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas, Tove Lo. 

I want Disclosure to work with much bigger artists, they usually work with people we dont even know. The only songs they have charting are the two with Sam Smith, the one with Lorde had moderate success. I'm surprised the one with The Weeknd didn't chart, that one is really good. 

They should really EXPAND on the next album, work with Gaga or other artists who are huge today. I could see an Ariana Grande collab as well, that would be amazing. They did work on Ellie Gouldings song "Heal" from her Delirium album. 

Any thoughts? Do you think Gaga with Disclosure would be great? Or what artists do you think they should work with. 

Blah. No thanks.

Go see A Star is Born

kabirartfling

Idk they sound really alternate to me, which is not a bad thing but i guess gaga may bring out some good bops with them !

Give your love to me

Creyk

Disclosure are flops. (no hate no shade, this is just the truth). Gaga needs to slay with her next album, and she knows this, that is why she jumped on Mark Ronson after Uptown Funk! happened, and went back to the guy that gifted her with her biggest hits (RedOne).

This is not the time to be experimental. Gaga needs chart success more than ever. So no she should stay away from those...things.

rNk27Hr.gif

Petrichor

I would absolutely love it if Gaga made a song like "Magnets" with them. 😍

Nicogly
3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Disclosure are flops. (no hate no shade, this is just the truth). Gaga needs to slay with her next album, and she knows this, that is why she jumped on Mark Ronson after Uptown Funk! happened, and went back to the guy that gifted her with her biggest hits (RedOne).

This is not the time to be experimental. Gaga needs chart success more than ever. So no she should stay away from those...things.

rNk27Hr.gif

HAHAHA little manager ladies and gentlemen 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Illuminati

I love Magnets, Latch and Omen so a single collab song would be interesting to hear

kizurl

I honestly can't imagine Gaga's vocals mixing with the Disclosure sound. It's just quite an unusual pairing for me. I'd be curious though, no doubt.

MelbHawker

Would be a dream. They make golden music. Love all their albums, been to all their shows. Such quality. 

Miel

Purely on sound, not on their success, I have mixed feelings about them. Just my personal opinion, but for me they're pretty hit or miss.

Omen is amazing, I'll give them that. Incredible production, imo.

3 points in and ready for more

KURUSHITOVSKA

YAS YAS YASSSSSSSSSSS but i'd rather Gaga to work with Gorgon City, I like their style more

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

they make some really great tunes, so why not. 

and yes, I hope you meant Nocturnal when you wrote about their collab with The Weeknd. such a jam. 

I would also love a collab between Gaga and Daft Punk. just imagine how good that could be. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Lassex
1 hour ago, PopThatArt said:

Blah. No thanks.

I've never seen you sending a positive post on this site. You should really think about your attitude which isn't the nicest at the moment :unicorn: 

I would love to hear their collab :flutter: Disclosure's production sound is amazing. Magnets is my fave :firega:

Artpoop

I was just thinking this yesterday!!! 

I don't know that I would want it to be for her album, but having her on something of theirs could be really cool!

ARTPOP is my favorite album don't come for my name

Archived