Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

LG5 isn't coming until summer next year

GagaMegaFan

Featured Posts

Dayman

I highly doubt she discussed album plans with some random fan after giving a highly emotional speech at a vigil for the victims of a mass shooting. :saladga:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

LG5 is scrapped... again. politicalGa is coming with LG5 in summer 2017. :poot: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

As if she was there to talk new album, seriously x) 

GagaMegaFan

This is way more reliable rumor than the "lg5 is done" ones :staymad:

ew

Brooke Candy

Lmao as if she would answer ANY question from a fan at that moment. The girl was crying her eyes out 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

hoeslay
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Hi. This is me. The girl was literally fighting back tears giving the speech and crying afterwards. After the vigil she went away with the people on the stage. Later when she left some people got a hug but she didn't say anything really then she left. She was crying and sad. And I'm sure if anyone asked a question about LG5 she would've been repulsed and would not have even glanced back in their direction. 

Lona Delery

lmao @ everyone who believes this

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

ViviLittleM

Who cares about an album at this point

the world is full of hate right now

we need to resolve it

Do u really think she would actually answer any questions about LG5 after the speech she gave. she was there to speak about the victims of the Orlando. 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Who cares about an album at this point

the world is full of hate right now

we need to resolve it

Ok with this but is it a reason to stop living and cancelling everything you do ? Definitely not. If you do, they won... 

Didymus

Maybe that's what she said/decided as revenge for the fans asking about it at the most inconvenient of all times as usual :derpga::unicorn: 

Levine
10 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

Hi. This is me. The girl was literally fighting back tears giving the speech and crying afterwards. After the vigil she went away with the people on the stage. Later when she left some people got a hug but she didn't say anything really then she left. She was crying and sad. And I'm sure if anyone asked a question about LG5 she would've been repulsed and would not have even glanced back in their direction. 

Thank you for this. It shows how real and sincere is Gaga. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived