💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

throwback

"I don't even just want to be a singer forever"

Chelseaaaaaa

Featured Posts

Chelseaaaaaa

“I don’t even just want to be a singer forever. I’m going to be a producer. I’m going to bring in young bands and help them develop. I am going to be the grandmother of pop.” - Lady Gaga, several years ago

With her acting career underway I think it's safe to say delving into other projects outside of her music was never unexpected. It was inevitable. If anything, it just happened sooner than anyone had thought it would. Perhaps including LG.

Just something to think about.

EDIT: I found the quote here - http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?p=15592849#15592849

imwoahvicky

It's nice to see that Gaga has dreams that she wants to pursue, but yet others can't help but try to control her life when it's not their life. :saladga:

I say leave her alone and let her follow her own path. She's on her way to do even bigger things than what's she's done before. :sara:

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Shadowcrest

I mean if she leaves singing i'm not sticking around for her acting career. Sorry to all the loyalists around here, it's just not what a lot of people signed up for.

I think this whole AHS golden globe thing has gone to some peoples heads :emma:

PunkTheFunk
3 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

It's nice to see that Gaga has dreams that she wants to pursue, but yet others can't help but try to control her life when it's not their life. :saladga:

This is how the Little Managers make their living though :saladga: Why are you trying to put them out of work? What are they supposed to do for food and shelter? How will they afford their monthly copy of C2C?

LUO YI

If she stops singing I'll honestly leave :emma: I won't watch her movies but probably hear her production. 

I just hope she doesn't serve a Madonna-kind of acting (only if it's like Evita:hor:). 

The night sky tells all

The Child

Did she really say that?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Sudarshana

is it real? I thing we would remember it if she actually said “I am going to be the grandmother of pop” :awkney::awkney::awkney:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Chelseaaaaaa
Just now, Sudarshana said:

is it real? I thing we would remember it if she actually said “I am going to be the grandmother of pop” :awkney::awkney::awkney:

Just now, Loyalty said:

When did she say this :awkney:

Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Did she really say that?

4 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

When did she say that?

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?p=15592849#15592849

TimisaMonster

I want her next music related project to be her starting her own label where she and/or new artists can express their art without the "industry polishing" :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FATCAT

Well, I'm not a fan of acting, so you better get back to singing soon. :emma:

Purr more, hiss less.

3 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

I want her next music related project to be her starting her own label where she and/or new artists can express their art without the "industry polishing" :giveup:

This! 

Archived