Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Gaga has always been BIG

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

TCHIKITAH

All of you saying that Gaga is just at the beginning of her career and that she needs to be careful with what direction she's taking LG5 before the G-public gets tired of her and blah blah well guess what!! Lady Gaga [probalbly] already peaked, yes she's one of the only starts to ****ing blow up the way she did back in 2009 (if you bash her you didn't witnessed it) she's done it all; covering Time magazine for being the most powerful entertainer, she's probably been on the cover of every magazine, fashion became more extravagant after 'others' saw all the attention she was getting from her fashion statements, every person you asked about Gaga will respond they know about her at least 85% of the people, her network is already as high as those entertainers that have been around for decades. She's like it or not a world wide SUPERSTAR. She doesn't need to be careful with any of her work, she's an artist and the day she dies everyone will find that out. Just like every other dead celebrities, they're brought down while they live and worshipped when they expire. 

FOREVER LIVE MY QUEEN OF POP!

FATCAT

:rip: They're really coming out of the wood work this year.

Purr more, hiss less.

Rolodex of Hate

Just from reading the title I thought of this:

latest?cb=20150926012325

We have no legal choice but to stan

LUO YI

Exactly. But no she's not the Queen, yet. :lolga: she needs more success. She has the quality, sure, but where's the rest? Keep on waiting for LG5:derpga:

The night sky tells all

imo she hasn't reached her 'peak' yet. I expect more from her. :koons:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Shipper

I thought this thread was something about her big donkey d!ck. 

I was about to go :grr:.

OT: I agree that she is a superstar but her career is far from dying nor ending. Artists like Gaga never do die. They live on in pop culture.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

TCHIKITAH
5 minutes ago, Prince Bananas said:

Exactly. But no she's not the Queen, yet. :lolga: she needs more success. She has the quality, sure, but where's the rest? Keep on waiting for LG5:derpga:

What rest? Look what she's done with only 4 albums. She's massive 

AJH219

I don't think anyone here disagrees with you :huh: but she's barely a decade into her career though, let's not jump to conclusion prematurely. 

Re4gG.gif

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

TCHIKITAH
5 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

I don't think anyone here disagrees with you  but she's barely a decade into her career though, let's not jump to conclusion prematurely. 

Re4gG.gif

Is not a conclusion. They're all facts

AJH219
7 minutes ago, Tchikitahkidd said:

Is not a conclusion. They're all facts

You misspelled "opinion" 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

MaryJaneHolland

It's not even a decade, tho. Her peak is yet to come..... But, she has always been big, yes. 

Archived