Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

I think she'll go back to being Stefani

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

Gagadonna

Even if she kept the name "Gaga", she would definitely become fully Stefani soon or later, and give up on Gaga. 

Shipper

Well as long as we get new music and she essentially is still herself, Gaga Stefani or otherwise, and is unharmed and will stay in the music industry to make new music... i'm here for it! Getting a few acting roles is not so bad too! 

I'm easy to please and dont demand alot unlike some who think they should dictate how Gaga runs her career and her life. Let her be free and as as ever changing as her hair.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

vanus

srsly u all are overdramatic, shes still very gaga to me idk what u all talking about

and she will never drop her stage name 

imma cut a bitch

Solitaire

Have you all ever considered that she's still Gaga (and always has been), but that she's now 30 years old? I'm not saying she's going to become boring (I'm still expecting Gaga's best work to come in the future) but that she's mellowing out and maturing as most of us will when we reach our late 20's/early 30's? :flop:

I mean the girl still goes and parties and stuff (see her recent DJ stint) but she's not out there doing lines of coke off of the backs of gay men in orgies at sexxx clubs and stuff now lmao (but if you read this Gaga and you've been planning on doing that, make sure to send me an invite :hor: nix da cocaine tho :hor: it's not good for ya nose :hor:). 

- Previously Sycothisis

Slayer

No, she won't. If she got rid of the 'Lady Gaga' part of her act, it would be actual career suicide. However I DO think her next album will be called 'Stefani' (by Lady Gaga).

One thing I do want to say is that she's never once "admitted" that Lady Gaga is a character. She explained it very clearly in the conversation with Jamie Lee Curtis. Stefani is the Italian girl from New York who loves her family and friends, while Gaga is the exploration of her artistry, fashion, music, etc., and is like a more confident version of herself. BUT she is 100% Stefani and 100% Gaga. They are both who she is. And while 'Gaga' might be artifice and theater, that does not mean it is any less real.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 hour ago, Rolodex of Hate said:

But surely it would be SK2 as she might be married

SK1 :usrs:

13VictorC
1 hour ago, Steve Nasty said:

she did not say its a character, you misunderstand her.

Exactly. "Gaga" is one expression of her true self, yet it is no less authentic than Stefani.

If she changes her name, it would imply that "Lady Gaga" was just a temporary phase rather than an endless state of being she has always described it to be.

HauntingHollow

I need Gaga though, that is who i fell in love with :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Angel Down

Νο Lady Gaga will always be her stage name and it is ICONIC. It'd be plain stupid for her to change it. She's made history with that name, she can't just erase it. Gaga doesn't mean only pop. She used it for her jazz era and that denotes she'll be sticking to it come what may. 

Stop acting like she's 50 or sth. She's 30. Lmao. She's still young af and crazy af. 

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, etron said:

No, she won't. If she got rid of the 'Lady Gaga' part of her act, it would be actual career suicide. However I DO think her next album will be called 'Stefani' (by Lady Gaga).

One thing I do want to say is that she's never once "admitted" that Lady Gaga is a character. She explained it very clearly in the conversation with Jamie Lee Curtis. Stefani is the Italian girl from New York who loves her family and friends, while Gaga is the exploration of her artistry, fashion, music, etc., and is like a more confident version of herself. BUT she is 100% Stefani and 100% Gaga. They are both who she is. And while 'Gaga' might be artifice and theater, that does not mean it is any less real.

There are two Gaga's though: the Gaga that you mentioned (the more confident version of herself), and the Gaga the fans want to see (the one who gave us plenty of attention and treated us like her children; the one who put us at the centre of her art until we ultimately disappointed her). The second Gaga is long gone imo and I don't think she's ever coming back :emma:

Slayer
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

There are two Gaga's though: the Gaga that you mentioned (the more confident version of herself), and the Gaga the fans want to see (the one who gave us plenty of attention and treated us like her children; the one who put us at the centre of her art until we ultimately disappointed her). The second Gaga is long gone imo and I don't think she's ever coming back :emma:

I don't think they're necessarily "two Gagas" but I do agree that the characteristics of the second one you mention are indeed long gone. And who can really blame her?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, etron said:

I don't think they're necessarily "two Gagas" but I do agree that the characteristics of the second one you mention are indeed long gone. And who can really blame her?

Well yeah, not two seperate Gaga's necessarily but one Gaga viewed from two different perspectives. 

Archived