Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Gaga was actually ahead with her Hillary post

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

I already know that many of you complained when Gaga posted that vote for Hillary tweet, but if you really think about it she was actually thinking ahead with that post. It is obvious that Gaga cares about the LGBT community but since she believes that Hillary will actually reduce this type of violence, then she thought that the best thing you could do now is vote for people that will prevent or at least try to prevent these kindΒ of hatred and terror attacks in future. The only reason she deleted her tweet was because she did not want so much backlash and turmoil with her fans and other people online.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY

Doesn't most people already knows this lol

gagajandro25

I agree, I think many people overreacted in that moment. She only has the best intentions for the LGBTQ community and it was a tense moment to post the tweet. I think her intentions were pure

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

FATCAT

That's the reason people are upset. She politicized the massacre, completely skipping over the victims and their families.

Purr more, hiss less.

Quark
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

Doesn't most people already knows this lol

Based on the reactions she got it seems like they don't

Quark
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

That's the reason people are upset. She politicized the massacre, completely skipping over the victims and their families.

Is not like she ignored them either. She was just thinking ahead

Haroon
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

No but when you think/say something before thinking/saying something else then it's not unusual to assume that it was done so in order of priority to the person :spin:Β Like in order of importance in their mind

Stewful2929
6 minutes ago, Enigma said:

o<(0_0)>o

I already know that many of you complained when Gaga posted that vote for Hillary tweet, but if you really think about it she was actually thinking ahead with that post. It is obvious that Gaga cares about the LGBT community but since she believes that Hillary will actually reduce this type of violence, then she thought that the best thing you could do now is vote for people that will prevent or at least try to prevent these kindΒ of hatred and terror attacks in future. The only reason she deleted her tweet was because she did not want so much backlash and turmoil with her fans and other people online.

Just stop. Nothing anyone can say will take back what she said. It was an extremely poor choice on her part. It is what it is

FATCAT

Skipping over them and getting straight to politicizing the issue is ignoring them.

Purr more, hiss less.

PunkTheFunk

Her heart was in the right place, but imoΒ it was pretty tasteless of herΒ (or whoever tweeted that -- who knows, maybe she has people to tweet for her now :green:)Β to immediatelyΒ bring politics into it.

Imagine someone has just shot and killed your brother/sister and instead of trying to comfort you, the first thing IΒ sayΒ to you is "Vote Hillary Clinton!Β She's tough on gun control."Β 

Quark
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

No but when you think/say something before thinking/saying something else then it's not unusual to assume that it was done so in order of priority to the person :spin:Β Like in order of importance in their mind

But nothing can be done of the past. So thinking of the future is more important

Robo Ga

She made a mistake and she's only humanΒ so I think we should move on, her tweets after were very appropriateΒ 

πŸ€–βš‘οΈ

Batwings

I just wish everyone would let the damn tweet go already. It's been deleted. People need to move on and focus on doing something to help rather than complaining online for hours about how Lady Gaga deeply offended them with a tweet.

mrbanstupidity

Even confronted with a massacre and a tragedy you only care about how Gaga looks and how you can twist things in her favour.. Stop defending her stupid behaviour. No pride whatsoever

monstereo

But nothing can be done of the past. So thinking of the future is more important

Are you forgetting about the present?

There are CURRENTLY hundreds of people mourning over their dead loved ones.

I doubt the first thing they want to hear from someone is "VOTE HILLARY!!!"

Archived