Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Predict a gagadaily comment after LG5 is out!

2020Covid19IsOurs

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kabirartfling
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I really like the harmonica solo on "F*ck My Fans (They Don't Matter Anymore)" feat. John Legend

Always with the best comments :saladga:

Give your love to me

2020Covid19IsOurs
3 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

" I'll suck your D*** if you buy 3 copies of LG5 "

I knew u would be the one with such reductive threads!

Who u calling reductive? U wun fight mi? Little Madgenator

😠

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

JustAnotherDay

Wow, she's more adept at death metal then I thought, I really like her screams on sexxx with Taylor (Swift)

was NickARTPOP

kabirartfling
Just now, DWUWpartII said:

Who u calling reductive? U wun fight mi? Little Madgenator

😠

🍑💄

Give your love to me

calmar

"After waiting YEARS for this F*CKING album all I know is that Redone should have stayed on the album :air:"

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Helxig
12 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

CkSn_NhUgAELiQf.jpg

:neyde: 

I came here to post that :laughga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

2020Covid19IsOurs

I thought of a new one, it's brilliant!

"What the fck was she thinking with Jewels & Drugs part 2!!" :air:

Helxig

"After all this f*ucking time we waited so long for THIS? Her f*ucking horse could have been dying and it would've sounded better than this SH*IT. I've been here since before TF era but this is the FINAL STRAW. I'M OUT. RIPPING UP MY STAN CARD. BURNING MY COLLECTIONS AND MERCH. THAT'S IT. SHE DOESN'T EXIST TO ME ANY MORE. SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HER FANS ANY MORE. WE DESERVED BETTER THAN THIS. IT'S ALL TAYLOR'S FAULT. HE CHANGED HER. SHE SHOULD'VE STUCK WITH REDONE. I THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA BE A POP ALBUM. SHE SHOULD'VE FOLLOWED THE HYPE OF THE SUPERBOWL.  I KNEW SHE'D CHANGED WHEN SHE GOT FILLERS. SHE'S A FLOP. I'M STANNING FOR KATY PERRY NOW. I NEVER THOUGHT SHE'D BETRAY ME LIKE THIS. SHE'S CHANGED. GOODBYE. I'M DELETING MY GGD ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW."

Bookmark me :hor:

ryhanna

I don't even need to contribute because literally everything posted so far is 100% typical of a GGD member and totally accurate. The work is done. 

2020Covid19IsOurs
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

"After all this f*ucking time we waited so long for THIS? Her f*ucking horse could have been dying and it would've sounded better than this SH*IT. I've been here since before TF era but this is the FINAL STRAW. I'M OUT. RIPPING UP MY STAN CARD. BURNING MY COLLECTIONS AND MERCH. THAT'S IT. SHE DOESN'T EXIST TO ME ANY MORE. SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HER FANS ANY MORE. WE DESERVED BETTER THAN THIS. IT'S ALL TAYLOR'S FAULT. SHE SHOULD'VE STUCK WITH REDON. SHE SHOULD'VE FOLLOW THE HYPE OF THE SUPERBOWL. SHE'S A FLOP. I'M STANNING FOR KATY PERRY NOW. I NEVER THOUGHT SHE'D BETRAY ME LIKE THIS. SHE'S CHANGED. GOODBYE. I'M DELETING MY GGD ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW."

Bookmark me :hor:

After one year, the same user:

"Why LG5 is an underrated gem." :poot:

Helxig
Just now, DanceInTheDark said:

ARTPOP was such a masterpiece 

Don't bring her into this! :wtf:  she's suffered enough. Let her rest peacefully as we usher in a new era.

Archived