opinion

Mark X RedOne? How original. What about Fernando Garibay?

Impostor

Do you want Fernando Garibay to murder your vagina with LG5?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Fernando Garibay to murder your vagina with LG5?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

FGGrayson

i do care about DJWS bitch

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

while I would love to hear more collaboration between Gaga and Garibay, I don't think LG5 needs another producer. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

eifulien

Wait, that's Fernando Garibay? I imagined him as a 40-something guy. He is like 17? :rip: 

Anyway, didn't vote, cause where's the option "My vagina is too glittery and candy for ha" :hor: 

KURUSHITOVSKA

Garibay + DJWS + RedOne is the best Gaga's had around. Waiting to see Ronson's work on LG5, but Garibay would be a yas from me. Dance In The Dark, Heavy Metal Lover... i think anyone would say they're bad songs when they're among her best

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

AmenTheNight

He's the "flop" factor for every artist except Gaga. Every song he produced for other artists ended up being either terrible, or the lackluster tracks on albums. (For Kylie, Shakira, Nicki, Natalia Kills, Britney ...)

He produced some magic with Gaga on BTW, but he's a hit or miss kind of producer. Except DITD, I'm pretty sure he isn't the "main" genius behind gems like TEOGr or GH. DJWS even shaded him once for stealing credits, I think.

So personally I'm better off without him and DJWS. I'm reluctant about RedOne too, but since some Bad Romance might come out of the blue, I give him a chance, and so does Gaga I think.

monketsharona

I hope both Garibay and Moroder will produce at least one song, but I feel it will be most probably Ronson (+ his team of producers), RedOne as main co-writer, and maybe DJWS on few songs.

But to me it's fine, each album needs its own vibe : TF / TFM had Redone, BTW had Garibay and ARTPOP had DJWS to handle the project. Now it's Ronson. And LG6 will probably have another main producer...

The only think I hope is that Gaga won't scrap all songs from other prodcers on LG5 and that she will keep few songs by RedOne, Nile, DJWS and Moroder, even if Mark is the main producer.

Archived